Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Parts

Ken

They are available at all UK Toyota and Lexus dealer,the only thing is nobody has told them.SuperchargedIS200 was helping me obtain the suspension kit direct from TTE when i came upon it from a e-mail i received back from TTE.It gave me 2 of the part numbers i was after but under different codes used on their website and told me to buy direct from my main dealer.

So i phoned them up and yep he rattled of all the parts from TTE for an avensis and he didn't have a clue they was on there.

The part number used to find the avensis stuff is -PZ439-T0720-00 TTE stabilizer kit.The TTE part number is AM27502 so thats why they couldn't find anything.

Maybe someone who works in parts can get a full list of TTE part numbers for the UK,so we can all buy the TTE bits more easier.

:rolleyes: Thanks for the help mat :thumbsup:

If the UK dealers doesn't have the part you are after pm mat and he will help you obtain it.I was after 3 parts,2 are available in the UK and the other mat has helped me get direct from TTE.

Does anyone actually have access to a Toyota parts list?

I want to know if I can still get fogs for the original Paseo bumper, i'm sure they were an option when it was new, or maybe TTE make some? <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links