Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Bbq & Ash's Birthday

GIDDLEPIN

Well we've finally got rid of them (thought they would never leave :P )

It has been a fantastic weekend, although it was a bit overcast to start with yesterday the weather brightened up and the barbie went down really well (I do not accept responsibility for any food poisoning or salmonella that could arise :rolleyes: ). Today was even better, the sun has been shining all day and it made the trip to the seaside very pleasant (for those with a soft top(Oh! that would be just me ;) )), so it was duffnuts, chips and icecream all round, on the sea front :thumbsup:

Some pictures HERE B)

*EDIT

Thank's to

Fizz---Fizz

JJ--JaydanWilde

Mo--rev3turbo

Shaz---Blaze

Darren---?

Rich---BoroSera

Ash---Hot Gen 5

Matt---Moffmo

Well we've finally got rid of them (thought they would never leave :P )

It has been a fantastic weekend, although it was a bit overcast to start with yesterday the weather brightened up and the barbie went down really well (I do not accept responsibility for any food poisoning or salmonella that could arise  :rolleyes: ).  Today was even better, the sun has been shining all day and it made the trip to the seaside very pleasant (for those with a soft top(Oh! that would be just me ;) )), so it was duffnuts, chips and icecream all round, on the sea front  :thumbsup:

Some pictures HERE  B)

Everything he says is TRUE. A fabulous weekend was had by all. :hokus-pokus: :lol: B)

Roll on JAE when we next meet up again :thumbsup:

Sounds like a great weekend - Matt showed me the food on the webcam - looked delish!

Its a real shame I couldnt go - would've loved to've been there!

Nice to see Ash having a good birthday on the pics! :thumbsup:

TOCbbq17.jpg

Enjoying your grub eh Les? :lol::lol:

I had a fantasic time!

Cheers for the great food Anne and les!

EDIT: That rice with fruit and stuff was well nice :D ;)

Had a fantastic weekend! Nice weather, and alot of purple! :thumbsup:

Food was great les! :yes:

Looks like a great weekend! :thumbsup:

Thanks Anne and Les for a fantastic time (as always)... The perfect host and hostess! ;)

And omg i look bad in those pics :P lol

Looks like you had a good time, sorry we couldnt make it - mebbe next time :)

looks like there wouldnt have been room on the drive anyway! :rolleyes: :P

It was a fantastic weekend and I couldnt have asked for a much better group of peeps to spend it with. :group-cuddles:

Had a great time cheers Anne/Les for being such welcoming hosts.. really made us all feel welcome and at home.

Also thanks for the tent... much appreciated.. although.. i tried to put it up with my mate today.. (no jokes) and the 'rods' are missing to put it up!.. :P

Also thanks for the tent... much appreciated.. although.. i tried to put it up with my mate today.. (no jokes) and the 'rods' are missing to put it up!..  :P

That will be the green bag I have just found in the shed (sort of black pole thingy's that link together :P )4_13_6.gif

Ooooooops!

I'll sort something out to get them to you Fizz. :thumbsup:

Heheheheh :P silly

I believe our tent was a success!... and rather comfy too... and Fizz.. that video of the guys putting it up makes me chuckle! :P

Also thanks for the tent... much appreciated.. although.. i tried to put it up with my mate today.. (no jokes) and the 'rods' are missing to put it up!..  :P

That will be the green bag I have just found in the shed (sort of black pole thingy's that link together :P )4_13_6.gif

Ooooooops!

I'll sort something out to get them to you Fizz. :thumbsup:

Just remember to bring them to JAE and it will be fine. :thumbsup:

That is if they will fit in the roadster :P lol... might be a safer bet to get em beforehand Fizz ;) :thumbsup:

Yours went up fine tho! it was just when it went windy and it blew over!

It took 3 of them to do it, the dogs peeing on it all the time, and they had to put up with matt shoving his end in annes bush all the time! :P :lol:

and they had to put up with matt shoving his end in annes bush all the time!  :P  :lol:

:huh::blink::huh::blink:

Be careful what you say!

:blink::eek::blink::eek:

pmsl ....

the amusing thing is.. Mo managed to get it up all by himself during the week(the tent that is!!).... at the weekend it took the three of them :P

<_< it was very funny to watch :rolleyes: I was peeing myself with laughter especially when JJ and I were trying to get the sleeping bag back in its bag and then Rich and Matt come along and sort it out with the rhythm method, good technique boys :ph34r: but I remember someone (I think it was Rich tbh) showing me how to do it last JAE opppps GUESS I FORGOT ;) but I did just remember soooo thats good. :lol:

It took 3 of them to do it, the dogs peeing on it all the time, and they had to put up with matt shoving his end in annes bush all the time!  :P  :lol:

At least they weren't all sniffing it like the last time they were down ;) :lol:

Annesbush.jpg

It took 3 of them to do it, the dogs peeing on it all the time, and they had to put up with matt shoving his end in annes bush all the time!  :P  :lol:

At least they weren't all sniffing it like the last time they were down ;) :lol:

lol yes poor Annes bush. it was a bit pongy :bye:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links