Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Demonic Angel

Just finished watching penultimate episode...... gonna go watch last one now!

So many loose ends - can jack do it in an hour? :unsure:

i think theres a "twist" in this one and he doesnt suceed...

Im watching the recording tommorow, but man what a great series.. think back to 24 weeks ago and it was about the seceraty being kidnaps, the story moves sooo much

Stop hijacking my thread with your techno talk! :P

There is a twist! Wont spoil it but it was a completely different end to the day than you would expect..... :shutit:

:eek: Now that was amazing!!!!!......only thing is can there be another series?

Must be - they're shooting Series 5 at the moment and Series 6 is in the pipeline!

I still gotta watch 18 onwards... mate has them all on DVD Quality VCD so he is giving me, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 today... how I will watch them all I dont know but it will be done.

watch it mate the last one is !Removed! amazing

I kinda felt upset because his life is destroyed :(

Makes me wonder how they'll manage a 5th series with the 4th ending like it did.....??

i havent watched the fourth. missed it entirely. the last three are great. ill buy it on dvd soon.

Ive been downloading series 4 from the internet (coz I cant wait) and saw the finale a few weeks ago.

24 is one of the best made tv shows ive ever seen, and the ending to series 4 was excellent.

But like DA says, its hard to imagine how they are going to handle series 5, or any series of 24 from now on.

As David Palmer put it in the last episode "when you hang up this phone, for all intents and purposes jack Bauer is".......

Ah roll on series 5!!!

DA if you want to find out a bit about series 5 check out the following link, be careful though coz its spoiler heavy and the spoilers are nearly always correct:

http://www.24spoilers.tvheaven.com

:drool: Cheers for the link. :thumbsup: I get my fix through the fox stuff as they email it me...though they have been a bit slack recently. cant wait now for the next series.

Oh and that female assassin/hitwoman :drool: hellooooo my dear!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links