Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pimp My Ride Uk...

silvasurfa

It's on MTV now! Have a look...

God I hate Westwood :ffs:

Probably, the car was alright to be honest, a morris minor, just cringing seeing them trying to do it the same as the yanks!

hmm, dont know wether to be happy or sad that i recently down graded to Telewest from BT, Sky full monty & Tiscali, maybe it was the fact that at least £100 a month, some months more, I was throwing down the pan :lol:

managed to save £70 a month and get remote lap top internet thrown in for free.

sorry, but i cant stand Westwooooood. He's the biggest phony this side of the sun.

I could just about handle Xibit because he had a sense of humour - now a man acting like a man from a different country, with a diffferent social standing, with a different attitude, with a different dialect, with a different language, all for the want to be famous and disprove he had a very privileged upbringing around artistic and whacked up upper class and bizzarre socialites.

It just doesnt make sense, at least his mother was keeping it real, innit. :lol:

Unfortunately I found Sky has channels with nothing but stuff repeated. I get all the channels I was bothered about keeping, plus telephone and remote broadband for £35, all in. In addition a Sky Van nearly wiped my motor out as he was driving like a rally driver through the Scots border country and basically didnt have the skill or experieince to handle even a modern van with power steering, Turbo and injection diesel. I spent 5 years driving a big heavy 94 2.3 straight diesl with no power steering and covered 300K and still sold the van for £1200 as it was mint - this bloke nearly had myself and 2 other motorists and a bystander in his garden as he mounted the verge at high speed, spread grit 20 feet into the air and nearly crashed into someones house.

When he eventualy stopped he told me to **** Off, the damage could have been done at anytime - chips and a smahed fog light and brake discs squeeling and scored, wrang Sky customer relations, 2 months ago at least, recorded call and advised so, still awaiting call back?

Sky can come and pimp my ride since they damaged it :lol: it's Westwooooooooood, innit aye. ;)

Westwoods a plum, nuff said!

I'm with kakky NTL, get the phone, family pack and broadband for 35 notes a month, cant argue with that!

Was alrite... great interior bout it.

I hate Westwood... most annoying presenter EVER?

I was actually dissapointed with the show!

The car was pretty decent when they had done but i was sick of the acting they were doing to make it look american! it was tacky!

Trying to make it too american! The "you have officially been pimped!" line just isnt the same from Tim Westwood!

it was only the first one. it's understandable that they would echo the US one.

I thought the job they did on the Moggie was superb though.

what time was it on? and what car did they do. i absolutely hate westwood. im ashamed to have the same surname as him. ha ha ha

10PM on MTV.

They did a 1961 Morris Minor. Did it very well too.!

<< REPEATED TOMORROW ( TUESDAY ) 10PM >>

I think this is an example of what we have all become, we watch anything if the content is cars, we look past the irritating presenters and just appreciate the cars.

innit :lol: respect to the massive TOC :lol:

God it was awfull... we looked like a total joke trying to pull that show off.. the Morris looked rubbish with those wheels on.

:angry: What a load of crap that was!!!  :blink: Westwood is just a complete prat!!!

Yeah but you are going to watch it again to see how the next car turns out and to laugh at westwood :P

:angry: What a load of crap that was!!!  :blink: Westwood is just a complete prat!!!

Yeah but you are going to watch it again to see how the next car turns out and to laugh at westwood :P

:yes: quoted for truth :yes:

expect it all to be wolfrace, i think they "sponsered" the show

Ha I expect nothing less from Wolfrace... Rekon Pioneer are sponsers as well as the ICE was all by them.

What i didnt get was in the american one it is clearly "west coast customs" thats do all the work, so why didnt charisma advertise themselves? :wacko:

Surely it would have been good publicity for them! :huh:

pioneer and wolfrace (no disresepct to anyone)

but WOOHOO*

and westwood......... what a fool

*sarcasm

pioneer and wolfrace (no disresepct to anyone)

but WOOHOO*

and westwood......... what a fool

*sarcasm

*Takes pioneer head unit back!

I agree westwood is a big fool! and the show proved it!

:rolleyes: Nope..no..nadda...once was enough to do my head in thanks!! I tend not to watch drivel such as that pap more than once otherwise my foot seems to fly towards the telly

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links