Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would Like Your Help In Contacting Toyota...

Trente

Hi,

I would like to contact the Japanese headquarters (in Aichi, Japan), thus bypassing the local dealerships.

How do I do that?

Where can I find a direct access to their customer service (mail/e-mail/fax/phone)?

Thank you!

It must be a big gripe to want to go to Toyota HQ in Japan!!

Here's the address and telephone number.....

Address: 1 Toyota-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture 471-8571, Japan

Phone: (0565)28-2121

if you don`t me asking what is your problom, i say that in a nice way, maybe be some of us could help??? :group-cuddles:

if you don`t me asking what is your problom, i say that in a nice way, maybe be some of us could help??? :group-cuddles:

Nothing wrong with asking! :group-cuddles:

My friend just had his Yaris checked in the official dealership here, and let's just say that the service he was given was lacking (that being an understatement); This is not the first case here and my friend was adviced to contact Toyota Japan with the proper info to verify whether this is the quality of service that should be given to Toyota customers. :rolleyes:

would it not be better to take it up with customer care in the uk first? i don`t know excatly what went wrong between yourself and the dealer but if it was me i`d contact toyota uk first.

would it not be better to take it up with customer care in the uk first? i don`t know excatly what went wrong between yourself and the dealer but if it was me i`d contact toyota uk first.

My friend does not live in the UK. sorry for not making it clear, my bad.

where are you from just for a matter of interest?

where are you from just for a matter of interest?

Israel. :yes:

In my experience, local Toyota dealerships aren't quite up to it. They will sell you the car no worries, but when it comes to aftermarket issues, they are not too clued up.

For example, when I bought my Blitz back box, I went into the local dealer to have it fitted, as I was having the service done at the same time. They will earn some money, and I will have peace of mind of a professional job. Makes sense. When I went in to enquire, they started giving it all the 'it will invalidate the warranty of your car, we will not even touch it', etc, etc. talk. I phoned up Toyota UK and all the guy said on the phone was 'it won't affect the warranty as it is a wear and tear item'. Sorted, got it fitted the next day for £20 at a local exhaust centre.

u guys remember i had some trouble with my local dealership in israel as well? with my brake discs and pads? i reckon its not only me having difficulties with israeli toyota dealers...

they just love being a**holes...

u guys remember i had some trouble with my local dealership in israel as well? with my brake discs and pads? i reckon its not only me having difficulties with israeli toyota dealers...

Yeah, I remember. Did you ever get that sorted mate?

Too true. I remember buying my first Yaris brand new. It was in Carlo Blue, but there was a fault in the paint on the lower bumper where it faded and was white in one corner. I pointed this out to the manager a week before I picked it up and he was all 'yes sir, no problems, it will be sorted out by the time you pick it up'. What happened? I went to pick it up, paint wasn't sorted out, and the manager denied all knowledge of our conversation. It took a month of solid chasing before I could get it booked in to have it done!! :censor:

after numerous phones, mails, faxes and snail-mail... to the israeli importer, 2 lawyers, the mot and bunch of other offices that should have helped me..

i went to one toyota garage, where the "local inspector" agreed to change my pads...

after 2 hours, they told me the car was ready.. just for me to find they only replace the front 2 and sanded down (again) the disc..

more riot.. more shouts, more anger... and they replaced the back ones too..

too much hassle for 4 pads damnit