Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"remote" Connection For Amp On H/u?

eternity575

when i hooked up my system, i used the original h/u, lowered the output of the Speakers (rear) and connected them to my amp.

i connected the + and remote of the amp to the switch, but then, whenever the car is switched on, the amp works, as i didnt find any "remote" connection on the original h/u..

someone got any idea how i can fix it, so when i press the power btn on the h/u ill power up/down the amp as well? thhhhannkkk you! :thumbsup:

when i hooked up my system, i used the original h/u, lowered the output of the speakers (rear) and connected them to my amp.

i connected the + and remote of the amp to the switch, but then, whenever the car is switched on, the amp works, as i didnt find any "remote" connection on the original h/u..

someone got any idea how i can fix it, so when i press the power btn on the h/u ill power up/down the amp as well? thhhhannkkk you! :thumbsup:

are u using an original yaris h/u or after market 1???

when i hooked up my system, i used the original h/u, lowered the output of the speakers (rear) and connected them to my amp.

sorry just the ur post again :blink: the original h/u wont have a remote lead from it unless its pretty special!!! sorry.... so ur amp wont ever turn on... u need to buy aftermarket h/u!!!!

sorry just the ur post again :blink: the original h/u wont have a remote lead from it unless its pretty special!!! sorry.... so ur amp wont ever turn on... u need to buy aftermarket h/u!!!!

Take a spur off the switched live feed. The one from the ignition. This way the amp will be live when the ignition is switched on. If there is an antenae feed from the headunit you can use that. :thumbsup:

or alternativly you could make your own switch so you can turn it on and off when you like, but how are you going to feed the amp when you have no preouts??

ive lowered the signal using 2 cerwin vega components.. this way i can still connect the amp without no problem..

question is... is there an antenna remote in yaris's ?

ive lowered the signal using 2 cerwin vega components.. this way i can still connect the amp without no problem..

question is... is there an  antenna remote in yaris's ?

Dont think so... i think is is refering to ariels that pop up and down..... :unsure:

Just connect some remote wire to the Battery, to the switch to the amp and you can turn it off and on when you like, just remember to turn it off when you lieave the car!

I think it`s quite likely, Apparently some yaris`s have electric antennae. Google yaris radio. :thumbsup:

Dont think so... i think is is refering to ariels that pop up and down..... :unsure:

Just connect some remote wire to the Battery, to the switch to the amp and you can turn it off and on when you like, just remember to turn it off when you lieave the car!

ooooookkkk.... must be a vitz thing..... :unsure:

Possibly... Just made me think there`d be an antenae remote lurking somewhere. I would imagine the radios were similar in a Yaris/vitz. :unsure:

Anyway. As you say putting a switch in would be an easy cure. :thumbsup:

hahahaha....

that shop... is so lame...

check this out:

http://www.breakeryard.com/cars/TOYOTA/toy...carburettor.htm

carburettor... yeah right...

oh yeah... and this:

http://www.breakeryard.com/cars/TOYOTA/toy...ti-roll-bar.htm

yeah.. an anti roll bar for the yaris is really amazing lol

they just took every known autopart.. and connected it with the word yaris..

nothing like that even exists...

ill just go for the switch thingie

Get your point on the carparts thing. But i think you`ll find the Yaris has an anti roll bar front and rear. If yours hasn`t i would consider not driving it. :D .

Independent strut front suspension with anti-roll bar and coil springs , semi-independent torsion beam rear suspension with anti-roll bar and coil springs :thumbsup: