Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Type Of Bad Driver Are You?

Bibbs

They don`t seem to have a category for `off the road more than on, so will never achieve anything. prefers to drive nasty 90`s french diesels.` drivers. :ph34r:

They missed "The Girly Girly Girl Girl Driver"

Your small hatchback contains a variety of cuddly toys, different shades of lipstick and a Dirty Dancing CD. You'll only speed when "I've had the time of my life" comes on and slow down for "Hungry Eyes" Your boot is full of shoes and your passenger seat is immaculate because your boyfriend would rather be seen dead than sit in your car with you.

Now thats me! :D :D

HAHAHHAHAHA at bibbs you hot girl ;)

8) The Power-Dresser

Honda S2000Drives: Audi RS4, Honda S2000, Porsche Boxster S

Behavior: Wears pinstripe miniskirt. Excellent driver. Always concentrates on driving. Annihilates white vans, Ferraris and police helicopters. Flashes lights at drivers who hog the fast lane. Embarrasses macho colleagues by easily winning corporate team-building karting events.

Mitigating Factors: Being overtaken at speed by a fit girl in a hot car totally works for me. Also the only thing on the road that BMW Man is afraid of.

Prognosis: School Run Mum. Pointing this out will get you killed

:lol: That is fantastic :lol:

...And i'm sure we can all think of real life examples :rolleyes:

New category:

The alternative 17 year old.

Actually bothered to research what car would be best to buy, so doesn't look like a prat for buying a Vauxhall ****ter like all his chavvy mates down the highstreet.

Doesn't like chrome and thinks that anything over 15" is crap. spends most of his time explaing to the chavs that they should have bought a japanese car because they'll work, and that white is the best colour for a car cos silver is over rated, and that nos PAS means you have to stear properly.

Will never get a girlfriend so wont bother trying.

Thats me :)

BLiTZ Posted Today, 12:46 PM

New category:

Actually bothered to research what car would be best to buy, so doesn't look like a prat for buying a Vauxhall ****ter like all his chavvy mates down the highstreet.

Doesn't like chrome and thinks that anything over 15" is crap. spends most of his time explaing to the chavs that they should have bought a japanese car because they'll work, and that white is the best colour for a car cos silver is over rated, and that nos PAS means you have to stear properly.

Thats me 

Fair play and well said :thumbsup:

New category:

i like it, but dont your mates think there chavwagons are still better than your jap c**p that doesnt break down?

i have that problem!

New category:

No... That's the "old before their time" :P

Sad thing it that its the category I fit into too - despite being 10 years too old :lol:

A

Drives: Mitsubishi Evo 8.11 release 9a (beta)

that made me smirk! :D

11) Guy who owns 4+ crappy old cars.

Behavior: Lots of swearing, sweating, throwing objects and threats...and thats just in the driveway. Spends so much time working on his crappy old cars that he never gets to drive any of them. New neighbors already avoid him when he is in his driveway, because he is always angry, smelly, and covered in grease.

Mitigating Factors: Never leaves his drive/garage, so he can't bother you on the roads:

Prognosis: Will spend this weekend installing new brakes. If he doesn't change his ways, he is doomed to spend the rest of his life in a trailer surrounded by junk cars and parts. By September he hopes to be down to 2 vehicles.

:(

11) Guy who owns 4+ crappy old cars.

Behavior:  Lots of swearing, sweating, throwing objects and threats...and thats just in the driveway.  Spends so much time working on his crappy old cars that he never gets to drive any of them.  New neighbors already avoid him when he is in his driveway, because he is always angry, smelly, and covered in grease.

Mitigating Factors: Never leaves his drive/garage, so he can't bother you on the roads:

Prognosis: Will spend this weekend installing new brakes.  If he doesn't change his ways, he is doomed to spend the rest of his life in a trailer surrounded by junk cars and parts.  By September he hopes to be down to 2 vehicles.

:(

I wonder which category I fit in??? :lol::lol::blink::crybaby:

That is scarily accurate, -even down to fixing brakes this weekend!

:yes: Yes I woundered why they hadn't got a catagory for people with older vehicles :rolleyes:

Yeah the chavs love their corsas and Chitroens!

"why dja wont a Toyota wen u cnt I by no **** fo it??"

/\ Chav speak, lol!

I have never understood why they think you can buy nothing for it... When did you last see a big power stroker kit, and an uber twin hybrid turbo set up for sale for the saxo????

I hada saxo muppet try and "race" me the other day... pleb. I was cruising along at about 3000 rpm, gentle motorway cruising, I could hear this horrid little !Removed! box buzzing away behind me trying to get past :rolleyes:

eing a good motorist I pulled over once I had finished overtaking so he could pass... he never did though :lol:

good point charlie, the yaris comes with turbo as stock if your lucky enough to live in a country where they sell it, it would anialate any standard saxo or corsa!

9) The Unlicensed Minicab

Drives: Obscure Japanese/Korean saloon.

Behavior: Arrived in the UK yesterday. Determines the function of the major controls by trial-and-error during your journey. Hazy on road signs, lane discipline and right turns, but has already memorized the frequencies of his preferred radio stations.

Mitigating Factors: Will venture South of the river, if only in pursuit of a quiet spot in which to rob you.

Prognosis: Fifteen quid, minimum, at this time of night.

This reminds me of a guy I know who came over from India. He had never had a driving lesson in his life and bought his driving license in India for roughly a tenner from a friend of a friends uncle.

Anyway when he got here he invested in a Lexus (as you do) and was a reasonably okay driver considering the fact that in reality he was driving completely illegally and will for the rest of his life. The one issue he did have however was with roundabouts. He had no idea how they worked or what he had to do. I'll never forget how he laughed and said that he would just grip the wheel tightly, squint his eyes a bit, and hope for the best. Awesome.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links