Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Knob

BlueMagic

I'm looking to get a gear knob like the one Yaris-Nut has. Hopefully he won't mind me using his picture for illustrational purposes ;)

DSC00929s.JPG

I'm assuming this is a T-Sport knob? Does anyone have one to sell, or any idea where I can get one? They look yummy.

i could "find" one here if you pay for the postage i`ll send it to ya, it standard in some of the yaris over here.

Hey! I believe that's my knob not yours ... grow ... i mean "get" your own! :P

Thats the P2 T-Sport knob you're looking at there ... got it while on holiday a while back. Not cheap but alot cheaper compared to buying it off Toyota UK!

I'm assuming it'd fit fine on a P1 then? No reason why not. Name your price ;)

I'm assuming it'd fit fine on a P1 then? No reason why not. Name your price ;)

yea it will, i "found" one for my car and its a P1 aswell,is £10 o.k plus post, PM me if thats o.k

Very nice knob you've got there :lol:

I must admit that the chrome one in the Blue is much better compared to the plain one the T3's have - it's good to have a shiny one!

Blue

Yes .. and i like to shine mine every day! :lol:

Looks nice .. though in the winter it absolutely freezing to touch! :arrgg-matey:

is that p2 tsport knob the same as the tspirit and blue chrome one or is that different because it has the spots on the leather bit around the chrome? just interested as everyone talkin about it as if its rare? isnt this the thread we had before about them? im just interested

I'm not sure but i believe the T-Spirit etc has the smooth leather gear knob with chrome but, where as the T-Sport has the perforated leather knob as it has a leather steering wheel aswell.

The reason i got this one is cos i have the perforated leather steering wheel on the SR so this will be a closer match in my car.

Hope this clears things up. :thumbsup:

cheers mate! sounds nice and tidy! ;) I was in my mates mums Blue again today and i forgot how nice a car it was until i was in it again! Thats got the chrome knob without perferated so your probably right!

I'm not sure but i believe the T-Spirit etc has the smooth leather gear knob with chrome but, where as the T-Sport has the perforated leather knob as it has a leather steering wheel aswell.

The reason i got this one is cos i have the perforated leather steering wheel on the SR so this will be a closer match in my car.

Hope this clears things up.  :thumbsup:

Yeah the T-Sport has a bumpy knob and the T-Spirit has a nice smooth shaft of a knob! :lol::lol::thumbsup:

oo-er! im only 16 not sure i should be reading that kind of graphic imagery!

oo-er! im only 16 not sure i should be reading that kind of graphic imagery!

16 eh - bless your cottons!

Apologies if it was too graphic! But thats what you get with a thread about your knob quite frankly! :D :D

Anyone else think that it's a bit of a coincidence that in a thread entitled 'My Knob' there are 3 posts by Woody ??

the only bad thing about the chrome knob is that it need a good poilsh ever now and then, the SOTOC should be able to give your knob a damm fine spit polish :lol:

I have to admit, I've actually got a ripspeed one.... :D

But, it's hard, shiny and is all purple!

:D :D :D

my shiny knob has got scratches on it from my missus rings :crybaby:

my shiny knob has got scratches on it from my missus rings :crybaby:

when i get tired and the missus slides over to take control she always uses my knob for support and i`m always afraid she will do the same thing, i love when i`m tired and she take control in the driving seat. but when she is droping the lad and i out on a saturday night she get nervous and cant stop playing with all the knob never mind my, turning the radio up, the heat down ect...... :P

I've got Clarky's :eek:

It feels far nicer than my first one - it was a bit plasticy. This one feels much better every time I reach down and touch it.

:D

A

cheers mate! sounds nice and tidy! ;) I was in my mates mums Blue again today and i forgot how nice a car it was until i was in it again! Thats got the chrome knob without perferated so your probably right!

Woo hoo another fan of the Yaris Blue :P

Yep mine also has a shiny, smooth non scratched knob..havent felt it when it's been really cold yet tho, only had her since March so will have to wait for this Winter to have a feel when it's cold :lol:

Well I love my knob and find it keeps shiny as it get polished while I'm driving! :rolleyes: