Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Max Power Show

jayla

so anyone going ? if so how is it never been to it yet

Maxpower is more about SHOW & BLING & Scantily Clad Girls than cars :lol:

True bt watch out for Oli_paseo's car - i think he was in the top 50 arena last time..

J

The peeps from my work are going "seeing what new products are around" I could have gone on behalf of the company but declined :D

Went a few years ago. Not my cup of tea. too many erm..... Exuberant young drivers about. :lol::lol:

I'm going tomorrow (Sunday), been there every year for the past 5years (I think).

I like it despite a few twits there,

- Loads of Nice Cars IMO (+ some in car park too),

- A few Marmite (Love it or Hate it) Cars,

- Plenty of nice Scanitily Clad Girls,

- a few freebies/Giveaways, 6ft 3 helps when stuff gets chucked into crowd :thumbsup:

- a few bargains

and a place to find unusual ideas to develop/copy IMO

P.S. And I wear a Baseball Cap too! Not Blurbarry Though.

yeah saw the first yaris on 18's id ever come across in the car park, (the two tone silver one) i got a free ticket but i wouldnt of paid to go (mainly cuz im always mega skint),

i am thinking of going tomorrow dont know yet i think i can buy the ticket on the door. BUT i am watching the goodwood show on ITV it looks excellent i wish i went to tht show. one of the best car in the world of the past and present

I'm not going, I think Kimi might be? Or am I imagining things again... :lol:

No tina i'm not going went a few years back,

i had free tickets from work.

lets just say it was interesting :rolleyes: and loud :eek:

like Richard k said, if you pick through alot of tat there is the odd nice thing there.

and yes loads of half naked women ;) (rich get mark some pics!)

BUT i am watching the goodwood show on ITV it looks excellent i wish i went to tht show. one of the best car in the world of the past and present

Give me a shout next year and i will get you a job as a marshal, i went this year (4th time) and its the best way to see it, i spent most of sat morning practice at the start line and the afternoon at the rally stage (that was really really good) and on sunday by the start again and by the crossroads (aka donut central) you get free camping all weekend, discounted food, products and lots of freebies from the stalls ( i am autoglymed right up at the mo and got some rather tasty BBS keyrings (little alloys) and some nice recaro T-shirts, but cant take photos or drink+plus you need no qualifications exept a arms to wave flags with. also doing the revival in sept which is also a great weekend.

I have been for 3 years running , but this year i decieded to go JAE instead as i can't afford both in the same month :( .

Maxy P is more for the modifying car lover then a jap car.

It a good day out tho, especially the drag strips, with steer from the rear.

I really missed it htis year but i hope JAE will be as good.