Do Not Sell My Personal Information

From An Old Post

zebidi

The last reply on that post before yours was back on the 3rd June - a whole month ago! :unsure:

*yawns* not exactly Martin Luthor King are ya mate?! :P

I dont get it - whats so special about that post?

Or am I not reading it right?

im just happy that it got read. I'm sure i got my point through.

it was an answer to scionic really.

People have their own ways of doing up their own car. Stop dissing!

But he does have a point though. for the people wishing to go performance, we like to see results. so it would be nice to see dyno charts. and the reported torque after adjustments on that dudes yaris was lower than standard that came in at a later torque range. I agree with scionic on that one. (but still, stop dissing)

all be friends!! lol :group-cuddles:

The figures may not be great but the car pulls alot better on the road & thats wot i was aiming for!!! I know i cant get 500bhp out my Yaris & i wouldnt spend the £££ to get it to that either.

Why bring this up again. U needin a new friend?? :P

Move 2 USA where everyone is bigger & better.

America is home to the DIET. Why do they have the most fat people in the world??? Is it coz they are good at this???

Yeah they are good at eating & telling everyone how good they are at thingS

Im really sorry about this, ive just went into a rant that i didnt intend to post :P

Lock this in the past where it belongs :thumbsup:

thirded! i think he wants it to get read and replied to? significance for what in his eyes is a revolution? no offence meant im just puzzled and the only explanation i can find is that you think you have thought up a revolution! Your view describes what everyone already tries to be like but it isnt always that easy or neccesary to not show your views and opinions (as i was told a few threads ago - and rightly so!)

Bumping a thread from a month ago is bad enough unless it is important (charity or whatever).

Starting a new thread about an old thread? Please don't.

how sad................. its like listening to a group of people in a pub telling a joke, going over 30 days later and laughing for no apparent reason........ did no one ever want to play with you at school?

thirded! i think he wants it to get read and replied to? significance for what in his eyes is a revolution? no offence meant im just puzzled and the only explanation i can find is that you think you have thought up a revolution! Your view describes what everyone already tries to be like but it isnt always that easy or neccesary to not show your views and opinions (as i was told a few threads ago - and rightly so!)

no need to be like quabbling ladies in a salon. im sorry. just expressing my view.

how sad................. its like listening to a group of people in a pub telling a joke, going over 30 days later and laughing for no apparent reason........ did no one ever want to play with you at school?

:thumbsup:

I think, generally speaking, most cabbages could do with being a shade greener...

Just expressing my view.

I think, generally speaking, most cabbages could do with being a shade greener...

Just expressing my view.

Yeah, i hate the really pale cabbages, dark green all the way :thumbsup:

some 1 close this thread as its :censor: pointless, i agree with most of the comments made, no need to start a thred just to point out that u made a comment on an old thread!! just causing more argument for no need

red cabbage is lush, especially in a cheese sanga!