Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

This Forum Is Gonna Be Dead Soon..

JappyBeast

but there will be the billion 'JAE2005 PICS INSIDE' threads to read when we get back!

Its like a race to get back and 'up' your pics.. first one to do it is the hero!

but there will be the billion 'JAE2005 PICS INSIDE' threads to read when we get back!

Its like a race to get back and 'up' your pics.. first one to do it is the hero!

Andy hun you always get sooooooooo excited before JAE you were exactly the same last year. :group-cuddles: Its great. :thumbsup:

Hmmmm...

Will have laptop and phone with me ;)

A

first one to upload pics is a woosie because they wernt hard enough to stick it till the last remaining troops

:D hehe, so its a competition to see who is most 'hardcore' and the last to leave then?

Cool, i dont have to go to work until the wednesday. Wonder how long i can hang about :lol:

Feel bad for the peeps that aint going!

ive got a company ball on sat night all paid for so i wont feel totally left out

Jay

surely the first to post is just the one who's most local?!! :lol:

surely the first to post is just the one who's most local?!! :lol:

I know some people are taking laptops with mobile internet connections. So it probably them who will post first while they are there :lol:

Yup, cheers...

It's bad enough coming on here without one, but turning up to JAE minus a Toyota would be stoo-oo-oopid!!!

One day though...for now I'll hold the fort till y'all get back... :thumbsup:

I'm going in a pug!lol

But it's plastered with TOC Gold stickers as I'm officially a "TOC Support Car" :)

I'll be one of the few on toc that weekend :(

Baby's due very soon so not going to leave Chloe on her own and can't really afford it anyway...

very commendable rico... a pug you say rookey? what sort? used to be well in to my 205s back in the day... :ph34r:

Remember Jim, Ken and myself being part of the last few, picking up the rubbish, dodging the wasps and I got about 40 free rolls to take home coz no one ate them!

BONUS!

Remember Jim, Ken and myself being part of the last few, picking up the rubbish, dodging the wasps and I got about 40 free rolls to take home coz no one ate them!

BONUS!

We ended up with a shedload of that chicken and finally used it up at the TOC BBQ we had a couple of weeks ago :thumbsup:

i'll be on holiday, so yet another year when i cant meet you all.

last year i went on sunday afternoon and missed all of you! :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links