Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

London Bombings

gordypix

I just found out that one of the people I work with her cousin was killed yesterday in the bombings....

Thats awful...

offer her our symphathies...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sotal

• Moffmo

• Fidgits

• Kev Mc

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out that one of the people I work with her cousin was killed yesterday in the bombings....

Thats awful...

Disgusting, An innconent life lost becuase of selfish :censor:

Really sorry to hear that mate, i really am

Thats awful...

Disgusting, An innconent life lost becuase of selfish :censor:

Really sorry to hear that mate, i really am

My thoughts exactly

Thats awful...

That is terrible news.. It really hits home when you hear things like that. :( My sympathies to her and her family.

=====

Please can all the bickering stop or else i will finally have reason to use my new modding powers. This aint the place nor the time to discuss your own personal issus you have with one another.

Grow up FFS and keep it to pm's! <_<

Thats awful...

Will do bud :thumbsup:

This has nothing to do with immigrants, foreigners or race, as we saw one of the bombs was in a mainly muslim area, the bombings were to do with killing as many as possible whoever they were and disrupting the capital s much as possible.

I know a lot of people were injured and killed but i dont think it was about killing as many as possible - they could have done a lot worse (dont take that the wrong way i know it was bad) - if they wanted to kill thousands they could have set it off at live 8 last week, i think it was about causing disruption and panic within britain and i think it was only a warning of things to come :(

I know a lot of people were injured and killed but i dont think it was about killing as many as possible - they could have done a lot worse (dont take that the wrong way i know it was bad) - if they wanted to kill thousands they could have set it off at live 8 last week, i think it was about causing disruption and panic within britain and i think it was only a warning of things to come  :(

I agree. :(

I know a lot of people were injured and killed but i dont think it was about killing as many as possible - they could have done a lot worse (dont take that the wrong way i know it was bad) - if they wanted to kill thousands they could have set it off at live 8 last week, i think it was about causing disruption and panic within britain and i think it was only a warning of things to come  :(

I agree. :(

I also agree, up to a point. The thing is that there is no need for a future attack, just the threat of one. Terrorism is about incocating fear, suspicion, mistrust and doubt. They hope for us to always be worrying about that next attack.

I'm pleased to see the good people of London going about their business today. God knows, it must be difficult for them all but it gives a clear and positive message to the terrorists and the World that our resolve is strengthened, not weakened by such attacks.

I also agree, up to a point. The thing is that there is no need for a future attack, just the threat of one. Terrorism is about incocating fear, suspicion,  mistrust and doubt. They hope for us to always be worrying about that next attack.

I'm pleased to see the good people of London going about their business today. God knows, it must be difficult for them all but it gives a clear and positive message to the terrorists and the World that our resolve is strengthened, not weakened by such attacks.

Excellent points, you're right with the whole of that post

Yep, right now i'm feeling pretty proud to be part of this country! Everyones got that 'stiff upper lip' and is just getting on with it...

Been on the phone to a few offices very close to the bombsites today-

You wouldn't have had a clue by speaking to them what happened 24hrs ago...

THEY MAKE US PROUD :yes:

don`t want to say a whole lot on this subject but a time like this it brings out the very best of some people and the very worst of people. now I whisper this softly with a concerned heart calm down I have no problem with people thinking and suggesting why of who did it like we are doing in a now mature and sensible way. try and think for a second there are those and I’m not suggesting in anyway anyone here maybe one of those but time like this do bring out the worst of people and the U.K has such a great and rich mix of most of the world cultures that’s what makes your country what it is, that in the heat of anger and finger pointing more life’s could be lost in revenge. what we should be doing is thinking of the Families and friends of those who have lost or have someone who my be injured in the terrible act and give thanks for the great emergency service and law enforcers ye have who are now doing there jobs.

Robbie

Not sure how true this is but...

http://www.infowars.com/articles/London_attack/same_time.htm

Just reading about how they were doing a drill with 1000 coppers to pretend that bombs were going to go off on the underground at 9.30 last Thursday. So initialy they thought it was part of the drill :wacko:

Also tries to suggest that it was the government that planted the bombs in order to push id cards etc.

Don't believe everything you read but it does make an interesting theory :wacko:

sotal Posted Today, 11:51 AM

Also tries to suggest that it was the government that planted the bombs in order to push id cards etc.

Don't believe everything you read but it does make an interesting theory 

Tragically conspriacy believers are having a 'field day' at the moment :yes:

This sort of stuff is all over the web at present.

It's difficult to know what to belive these days! I try to read from both extremes so I can make a bit of a decision and go in the middle somewhere.

Everything you read though (bbc, crappy media whatever) seems to have a lack of viable evidence. It's always "alegedly" or something else. I do think that the mainstream media are "programmed" to tell us what the government wants us to hear

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links