Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gran Turismo 4

Jones~32

Just out of interest...

Anyone on here that plays GT4? and do any of you drive the same Toyota on the game as you do in real-life?

Quality game, especially racing the Nurburgring in Le-Mans prototypes :D

Mike

i do play on it but i couldnt tell you if its the same as i havent found a Surf on it yet

I've got a JGTC Supra, but obviously dont own one in real-life :lol:

quite like driving a DB9 down the Mulsane @ Le Mans, sounds awesome :thumbsup:

I play GT4. I drive a Red Supra TT in it and my favouite track is the Nurburgring. In real life i own a 94 Red UK Supra TT and back in March i took it round the Nurgurgring :lol:

My favourite car is also the Castrol Tom's Supra, and im trying to build one of those in real life at the moment ;) see avatar below ;)

I play GT4. I drive a Red Supra TT in it and my favouite track is the Nurburgring. In real life i own a 94 Red UK Supra TT and back in March i took it round the Nurgurgring  :lol:

My favourite car is also the Castrol Tom's Supra, and im trying to build one of those in real life at the moment  ;) see avatar below ;)

Castrol Toms Supra is a beast of a machine....

Not too sure if im right on this but they only used a 2 litre in the JGTC didnt they?

Are you going to put that in yours? that would be well sweet :thumbsup:

Good luck with it and make sure to get some pics up of it! :thumbsup:

Mike

I did play it...

I got to 96% and got bored...

and yes, i have my car in it...

Can't give up after getting to 96%! :eek:

I'm only at about 75% and cant be doin with 24hr endurance races! lol

Just enjoy driving round the Nurburgring, attempting to learn it! :D

Mike

Castrol Toms Supra is a beast of a machine....

Not too sure if im right on this but they only used a 2 litre in the JGTC didnt they?

Are you going to put that in yours? that would be well sweet :thumbsup:

Good luck with it and make sure to get some pics up of it! :thumbsup:

Mike

Yep, 2ltr Turbo 3sgte engine from the Celica GT4 ST205 @ 500BHP. Going the whole hog :thumbsup:

Yep, 2ltr Turbo 3sgte engine from the Celica GT4 ST205 @ 500BHP. Going the whole hog  :thumbsup:

You'll definately get some attention in that! :thumbsup:

Dont think much will be able to keep with it for long tho! :lol:

Is the 3SGTE the same engine that was in the Corolla WRC a few years back??

Mike

Havent played it for a while but I have got 2 versions of the Vitz

Ive got it, but i dont have a memory card yet so i can only play on the arcade mode! :crybaby:

Ive got it, but i dont have a memory card yet so i can only play on the arcade mode!  :crybaby:

You gotta get a memory card.... then you can start on the engine mods :D

this is the honest truth, ive played GT4 some much that I did the ligaments in my right thumb, I was in a black M3 going round the Paris, to many god damm corners :ffs: it started clicking on the lap before but I only had 2 laps left so I pushed her on. any way ill never forget it, breaking hard into a corner it clicked for the last time and god the pain had to stop and let go a sure she ran on into the barrier and I could not continue, ive being to see the doctor and ive had to leave it for the last 3 weeks and he gave me exercises to do warm up my thumb in the future so it wont happen again, I should get the all clear to race this week and that is honestly 100 and 10% true, herself do not know herself since she said there is great peace in the house

Ive got it, but i dont have a memory card yet so i can only play on the arcade mode!  :crybaby:

Lol, I couldnt be doing with that, I did it for a while when I 1st got my playstation 1, did my head in

*off topic: when's the big announcement about what car you're getting, are you waiting til JAE?*

this is the honest truth, ive played GT4 some much that I did the ligaments in my right thumb, I was in a black M3 going round the Paris, to many god damm corners :ffs:  it started clicking on the lap before but I only had 2 laps left so I pushed her on. any way ill never forget it, breaking hard into a corner it clicked for the last time and god the pain had to stop and let go a sure she ran on into the barrier and I could not continue, ive being to see the doctor and ive had to leave it for the last 3 weeks and he gave me exercises to do warm up my thumb in the future so it wont happen again, I should get the all clear to race this week and that is honestly 100 and 10% true, herself do not know herself since she said there is great peace in the house

Thats pretty bad luck! I take it you were using the joypad then?

I'm using the wheel and pedals, so hopefully wont be doing myself any damage! :thumbsup:

They do say "Motorsport is dangerous" just shows how realistic the game is :D lol

Lol, I couldnt be doing with that, I did it for a while when I 1st got my playstation 1, did my head in

*off topic: when's the big announcement about what car you're getting, are you waiting til JAE?*

i want to get a memory card! i cant afford it yet! :crybaby: I havnt had my ps2 for long so im pretty low on games and accessories and stuff!

(I actually have my car! I got her last night but i cant reveal her till im allowed! But i cant take her to JAE either as darren wont drive it there! So ill reveal her when i can! But i love her even if no-one else does!!!)

Thats pretty bad luck! I take it you were using the joypad then?

I'm using the wheel and pedals, so hopefully wont be doing myself any damage! :thumbsup:

They do say "Motorsport is dangerous" just shows how realistic the game is :D lol

yea im a joypad man, :crybaby: i do go in everyday or so and just look round the Garage, i be back racing this week so i can`t wait to get her back on the track and put my thumb down again

this is the honest truth, ive played GT4 some much that I did the ligaments in my right thumb, I was in a black M3 going round the Paris, to many god damm corners :ffs:  it started clicking on the lap before but I only had 2 laps left so I pushed her on. any way ill never forget it, breaking hard into a corner it clicked for the last time and god the pain had to stop and let go a sure she ran on into the barrier and I could not continue, ive being to see the doctor and ive had to leave it for the last 3 weeks and he gave me exercises to do warm up my thumb in the future so it wont happen again, I should get the all clear to race this week and that is honestly 100 and 10% true, herself do not know herself since she said there is great peace in the house

Thats mental, I didnt think that was possible, I spent my childhood playing computer games, my thumbs must have evolved into superthumbs

i want to get a memory card! i cant afford it yet! :crybaby: I havnt had my ps2 for long so im pretty low on games and accessories and stuff!

(I actually have my car! I got her last night but i cant reveal her till im allowed! But i cant take her to JAE either as darren wont drive it there! So ill reveal her when i can! But i love her even if no-one else does!!!)

Come on, tell us, the suspense is killing me!! If its a Toyota you wont be the only 1 who loves her, I can tell you that right now

I cant! Not until i have the say so! And she is filthy so ill clean her this weekend and take piccies hopefully *fingers crossed* i can tell you all maybe sunday! Im dying to tell people but i can yet! Just have wait and see!

Camshaft, Thats not a good thing to do! :( just think of how many valuble hours of playing time youve missed! :lol: You should have taken a break!! :(

I cant! Not until i have the say so! And she is filthy so ill clean her this weekend and take piccies hopefully *fingers crossed* i can tell you all maybe sunday! Im dying to tell people but i can yet! Just have wait and see!

Camshaft, Thats not a good thing to do!  :(  just think of how many valuble hours of playing time youve missed!  :lol:  You should have taken a break!!  :(

Lol, ok then, fair enough

yea im a joypad man,  :crybaby: i do go in everyday or so and just look round the Garage, i be back racing this week so i can`t wait to get her back on the track and put my thumb down again

You wanna try the game with the 900 degree steering wheel, its quality :thumbsup: apart from trying to correct oversteer! :ffs:

My car of choice at the moment is the Mines Skyline, top car :thumbsup:

Camshaft, Thats not a good thing to do!  :(  just think of how many valuble hours of playing time youve missed!  :lol:  You should have taken a break!!  :(

its the only thing i play i have them all i still love GT1 and get it out every once and awhile, i`ve heard of it before about people doing damage to there thumbs, like the break button on joypad will only last 6-8 months with me, they stop working and i have to get a new joypay. so you can imagine the pressure my thumb is under. god i remember when GT2 came out i was in college and 2 of us did 8 hour shifts for 5 days, its that good

Thats mental, I didnt think that was possible, I spent my childhood playing computer games, my thumbs must have evolved into superthumbs

:lol: lol

You wanna try the game with the 900 degree steering wheel, its quality :thumbsup: apart from trying to correct oversteer! :ffs:

My car of choice at the moment is the Mines Skyline, top car :thumbsup:

i`ve tryed a few but you still don`t get the same control

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links