Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gran Turismo 4

Jones~32

its the only thing i play i have them all i still love GT1 and get it out every once and awhile, i`ve heard of it before about people doing damage to there thumbs, like the break button on joypad will only last 6-8 months with me, they stop working and i have to get a new joypay. so you can imagine the pressure my thumb is under. god i remember when GT2 came out i was in college and 2 of us did 8 hour shifts for 5 days, its that good

I've also had all the GT series, dont play any of the others now tho, dont see the point when theres GT4 :D

If you keep going through joypads every 6 months, invest in a wheel :thumbsup: makes the same so much better :thumbsup:

How do you sit with the steering wheel? Do you put it on a desk like your pc or something? I quite like the sound of them but I can imagine it being a bit uncomfortable. I like the look of those whole-seat things that are in arcades but there isnt really enough space in this room & theyre a bit costly for my liking

I've also had all the GT series, dont play any of the others now tho, dont see the point when theres GT4 :D

If you keep going through joypads every 6 months, invest in a wheel :thumbsup: makes the same so much better :thumbsup:

ive tryed, has to be a joypad, ive the PS and PS2 set up in a room on there own and saved for ages to get a Sony has to be Sony,36" 100hz TV and a DAV550 home cinema system with the Base speaker in my chair, took it apart and put the speaker in it. i will not allow the TV and the Cinema system to be use for anything else but the PS :wacko: .

How do you sit with the steering wheel? Do you put it on a desk like your pc or something? I quite like the sound of them but I can imagine it being a bit uncomfortable. I like the look of those whole-seat things that are in arcades but there isnt really enough space in this room & theyre a bit costly for my liking

I've got a small desk that it clamps onto, needs to be secure with the force feedback :D Can get quite aggressive at times!

I've also seen the full seat things, but they seem well too expensive for what your getting :ffs: If you going to get a wheel for GT4, Get the Logitech 900 degree wheel, makes the game well more realistic :thumbsup:

ive tryed, has to be a joypad, ive the PS and PS2 set up in a room on there own and saved for ages to get a Sony has to be Sony,36" 100hz TV and a DAV550 home cinema system with the Base speaker in my chair, took it apart and put the speaker in it. i will not allow the TV and the Cinema system to be use for anything else but the PS :wacko: .

Bet it looks and sounds awesome through that :thumbsup:

Bet it looks and sounds awesome through that :thumbsup:

and feels!! big base speaker under your *****

I cant! Not until i have the say so! And she is filthy so ill clean her this weekend and take piccies hopefully *fingers crossed* i can tell you all maybe sunday! Im dying to tell people but i can yet! Just have wait and see!

Camshaft, Thats not a good thing to do!  :(  just think of how many valuble hours of playing time youve missed!  :lol:  You should have taken a break!!  :(

ill do a reccy later :lol::lol: :arrgg-matey:

and feels!! big base speaker under your *****

lol, bet it does, thats gonna have to be my next investment, a big TV and sound system :D

(After i get a G6R) :thumbsup:

I have even more variants of the Mkiii supra on GT-4 then I do in real life!!!

Yes one is black with gold wheels... unfortunately I can't get them in super red, or grey :crybaby:

Great game... I want the "tank car"

yea has anyone got it, i only got the race in manaco to do to complete from 10-20, but its a pain to do cause i can`t win it :(

ill do a reccy later  :lol:  :lol:  :arrgg-matey:

You'll do a what? :unsure:

reconasince misson :huh:

or

ill go and have a look and then tell everyone :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

like its gonna be hard! :ph34r:

Rob!!!! Dont be nasty! :P I love that little car and only a few people know about her! :lol:

Dont spoil my fun!! :crybaby:

yea has anyone got it, i only got the race in manaco to do to complete from 10-20, but its a pain to do cause i can`t win it :(

Yeah, i've won the tank car, not sure if ive sold it cos it was :censor: !! it really is bad, pretty quick in a straight line tho :thumbsup: from what i can remember its got about 900bhp....Worth winning just to have a go in it :thumbsup:

The camera angle from behind the car is quite funny cos it cant fit the whole car in :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links