Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Phone

System~G

Picked up my new phone yesterday B)

I had the SE (SonyEricsson) K700i for the last 13 months and used to be with Singlepoint O2 (now owned by Vodafone) and had been for 4 years. Every year untile now that Vodafone has taken over, I used to get a "free upgrade". This year I hadn't heard a thing and was in Town the other day so thought I'd pay the vodafone store a visit.

I originally wanted the V800i clamshell phone as it had a 2MEG camera and memory card so I could transfer video & photos to my PC. The store had trouble getting the V800i in time.

In the end I settled for the V600i. Wise choice me thinks even though it only has a 1.3MEG camera and no memory card. The camera quality is amazing and it came with a USB cable to connect to the PC - no need for a card B) The Battery standby and talk times are twice what the V800i is and my old K700i was B)

Only downsides so far are the very few ringtones and onboard sounds (not a problem - bluetoothed everything accross from the old phone) and the minor glitches whilst new SIM card was being registered and old SIM card being cancelled.

GPD_21323high_28_0_4000.jpg

More Info - Clicky

Just thought I'd pass on my thoughts (bragg :P ) and would recommend the phone to anyone :thumbsup:

Ooo very nice :P

Hope the software works first time round on this one :P

So far so good :thumbsup:

By this time last year I had gone through two K700i's and 3 batteries :wacko: Least it was all sorted in the end.

I want a nokia 8800...

unfortunately they area bit pricey, and hard to get hold of!!!

I can get one on O2, but I was happy with orange... :crybaby: its very rare I actually see a phone I want.. I like it because it isa phone, not a games console, media player, camera.. it is a phone aimed at business users, with some of the other features chucked in...

its also stainless steal and feels as solid as a house!

I just bought a Samsung D500 - its not exactly a new new phone I grant you, but it suits me just fine! 96mb memory, MP3 player, 60 min video recorder, 262k colour TFT screen, 1.3 mega pixel camera with flash, bluetooth.... got no removeable memory though which is a shame but its a bloody sexy phone - got it in silver too and they normally come in black!

51f1d6e1.jpgcca806f6.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That v600i is very flash though - does look more of a business phone, mine very much a pleasure phone, but I really do like yours.... :yes:

Alot of people have the D500 now, i still love my V3 Razor! I just want it in black! :(

im in my right mind to get one of those basic phones next, all these gadgets are starting to do my head in

its a phone...... for talking to people, even texting should be banned

camera... why? its crap anyway

MP3 memory hold ten songs and quality is crap MP3 player does a much better job!

colour screen? you need to see whos calling you, the numbers, and various Battery, signal stuff, why does it need to be coour

games, why? most of those are crap and fun for 2 minutes

right im off my high horse :ffs:

now im gonna be a hypocrite!

only s****y phone i do like is the new SE one that you can browse the net on, seen one at work and pretty good for that sort of thing and works more like a PDA

I got the D500 same as DA except black. It`s brill. But i still keep my old Nokia 8310i handy just in case. Now THAT is a phone. Pity they don`t still make them. :yes:

I got the D500 same as DA except black. It`s brill.

same here, and i tell you what, the camera aint bad at all! been using it to mess about with my avitar and the quality is pretty good! :yes:

760.jpg

I so want it!!! No nosence, easy nokia menus...

They focused on signal quality, sound quality etc... its a phone for making calls on!!!! Shock horror!!!

its £200 to buy ona £45 a moth contract though.. which is not good..... and thats only if you can find one!!!

I'll stick with my Nokia 6610i!!

It's got a Camera on it (gallery is full of car or cat photo's lol), radio with the plug-in head phone and colour display. Had 50 text messages in the inbox once and I'm sure it'll hold more. Cost £80 to replace as the other one committed suicide by jumping down the Toilet.

I'm happy with that ;)

I got the D500 same as DA except black. It`s brill.

same here, and i tell you what, the camera aint bad at all! been using it to mess about with my avitar and the quality is pretty good! :yes:

Yeah I've been really impressed with it - and screen resolution is brilliant too - I know you can get better but the D500 has everything that I wanted in a phone.... including the means to make calls of which I have been plentifully doing since they have given me double calls and texts for 3 months! :lol:

Picked up my new phone yesterday B)

........This year I hadn't heard a thing and was in Town the other day so thought I'd pay the vodafone store a visit........

Vodafone don't contact their costomers about the free upgrades.. they leave it to the costomer to remember when their contract is due.. and YOU contact them... i just got my Vodafone upgrade too......

gallery_16130_91_1120510156.jpg52190486_9c76f2566d.jpg

Samsung Z500v

I've got a D500 ..

It's pants for texting (keeps forgetting if it's in pedictive or not mode).

Can't download your phonebook without a USB (I've a bluetooth PC connector - useless).

Battery life is pants.

Camera is pony.

But it makes calls, and that's all I *really* need.

what did you do with the k700i? :ph34r:

Still got it - SIM free ATM and haven't tried the new SIM card in it yet. Why? You interested? All original packaging and two batteries (if I can find my spare)

I just bought a Samsung D500 - its not exactly a new new phone I grant you, but it suits me just fine!

That v600i is very flash though - does look more of a business phone, mine very much a pleasure phone, but I really do like yours....  :yes:

I considered the D500. But it was just too small and dinky for me. Also a colleague I "don't appreciate" has one :rolleyes:

I would have also have had to spend extra to be able to get it to comunicate with my PC???

Alot of people have the D500 now, i still love my V3 Razor! I just want it in black!  :(

The V3 was also a consideration, but due to it's very low resolution camera, "small" memory and the fact it's made by Motorolla opted me out of that one. (Being a qualified electronics engineer I know to avoid Motorolla components ;) ) Great looking phone though :thumbsup:

im in my right mind to get one of those basic phones next, all these gadgets are starting to do my head in

its a phone...... for talking to people, even texting should be banned

camera... why? its crap anyway

MP3 memory hold ten songs and quality is crap MP3 player does a much better job!

colour screen? you need to see whos calling you, the numbers, and various battery, signal stuff, why does it need to be coour

games, why? most of those are crap and fun for 2 minutes

right im off my high horse :ffs:

now im gonna be a hypocrite!

only s****y phone i do like is the new SE one that you can browse the net on, seen one at work and pretty good for that sort of thing and works more like a PDA

:lol::thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more. Although the cameras are getting much better as are the other features, but at the end of the day it's a phone to call and receive calls. I like having the gadgets though :D

Alot of people have the D500 now, i still love my V3 Razor! I just want it in black!  :(

I better not rub it in that i've just got the v3 in black

It looks like a nice phone System G

I just bought a Samsung D500 - its not exactly a new new phone I grant you, but it suits me just fine!

That v600i is very flash though - does look more of a business phone, mine very much a pleasure phone, but I really do like yours....  :yes:

I considered the D500. But it was just too small and dinky for me. Also a colleague I "don't appreciate" has one :rolleyes:

I would have also have had to spend extra to be able to get it to comunicate with my PC???

Mine communicates with my PC via bluetooth, but I doubt its for the same reasons as yours does - I know I can file-share but not sure about anything else! :D

Mine communicates with my PC via Bluetooth, but I doubt its for the same reasons as yours does - I know I can file-share but not sure about anything else!  :D

Extra expense for a bluetooth dongle for the PC ;)

Don't know what you think I sync my mobile to my PC for??? :P

I can assure you it's nothing dodgy - just calender appointments, contacts, file sharing etc... nothing special :thumbsup:

Just got a Sony K750i with 2MP Camera which is pretty gud it has to be said. Also get all the cables with it to connect up to computer. It will be my main camera at JAE... hope the Battery lasts!

sony-ericsson-K750i--f-600.jpg