Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Braided Ss Brake Lines

Pascal

Thought you guys would enjoy those pics as well. I installed braided SS lines on the car this weekend. Notice the drums in the back of course, thanks to Toyota Canada. :censor: ...nyways.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Got them off eBay. Noticeable improvement in pedal feel with all new fluid flush. Pretty happy with the upgrade. :thumbsup:

Very nice :thumbsup: your car is coming on nicely

Very nice mate, Envy do them aswell and the carriage wouldn't of been that expensive I don't think! :thumbsup:

Why don't you convert to discs at the back? Surely could just get a back axle off a T-Sport or something? Dunno how you would get it to Canada though! :wacko:

Well they're made in Canada, so postage was dirt cheap for me.

Don't even need the whole axle, just the brake components including parking brake stuff and all. Couple places can get us the stuff from a Vitz RS, but it's pricey for so little difference in performance. It's on my list, but it's not a priority right now. ;)

Ah rite mate, just a suggestion. I can't even think what is next? You really haven't got that much left to do! The whole of your car has been changed in some way or another! I'm thinking interior might be next though? :D

nice one dude, looking good :thumbsup: noticable improvement then

cant wait to get mine, got some grooved discs and pads comming aswell :drool:

Lookin cool.

I can understand drums on the back of the 1ltr, like mine, and possibly on the 1.3, but why not put discs on the 1.5 as standard in Canada?

Suppose it depends wot your speed limits are over there. :S

Germany have rear discs on 1.0 and 1.3’s!

Don’t understand what the reasons are, some do some don’t

The only bugbear I have about my car is there arent discs all round...... should be discs all round IMO.

Cars coming along nicely Pascal! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Hey Pascal, you missed a bit! :P

Seriously, it's that attention to detail that I love about your project. Good work mate. :thumbsup:

Alan bud, tell me what did I miss?? LOL... :ffs:

I'm not always good at documenting with pictures... dirty hands and camera don't always mix well... :P

The only bugbear I have about my car is there arent discs all round...... should be discs all round IMO.

Cars coming along nicely Pascal! Keep up the good work!  :thumbsup:

I'm with you on that one... really missing out on the rear discs. :censor: Nyways, thanks for the comments, we really like how it's turning out (this is my wife's daily driver!!) :P

Alan bud, tell me what did I miss?? LOL... :ffs:

I'm not always good at documenting with pictures... dirty hands and camera don't always mix well...  :P

Oh there must be a dashboard indicator light or something that hasn't had a new colour lens fitted yet! :lol: ;)

Nyways, thanks for the comments, we really like how it's turning out (this is my wife's daily driver!!)  :P

Come on! How often does the poor lady get to see it? :P

Come on! How often does the poor lady get to see it?  :P

Everyday to and from work. I have to go through withdrawal every time as I take 15 minutes to walk to my work! :blink::lol: