Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guys.. I Need Help..

eternity575

ok...

so ive decided to get that sebring exhaust for 200 with fitting .. which is an 'ok" price.. for a decent exhaust..

i am schdueled to fit it tommorow morning, but i think all the time "am i doing the right step? do i really need it?" well, we all know that we dont NEED mods...

and i dont have anything really important i need to do with the money like rent or food.. but then again.. its 200 quid (about) .. thats a lot of money...

i drove around, and with all the traffic and cars around, there isnt no where to drive fast anyway... i dont know what to do!! booohooo!! help me! :crybaby:

You've already decided... purchase... fit... enjoy... lifes too short!!! :thumbsup:

Ahhh - buyers remorse - get that a lot! lol

If its really eating at you - send it back and get a refund. You dont need it, its just something you want!

However, if its just niggling you slightly, then just do it - you've got no bills to pay with the money and what else will you spend it on?

yeah.. i think ill go for it..

if i wont do it tommorow.. i guess ill do it in a month...

it WILL sound stupid, but from the first day i bought a car..

(citroen ax 1400 lol) i wanted 2 things... big ***** exhaust and open air filter.. well, the filter is there... now all i want is a big ***** exhaust to fit..

im a lil afraid bout being too loud at high speeds&rpm (140 kmh with the yaris)

I never get buyers remorse, I can't stop buying.

If the exhaust is anything like mine it will be loudest between 1500-3000RPM from 2nd gear to 5 gear.

I don't know what anyone elses is like.

If you don't have anything else to do with the money then why not buy something you want.

Oh just buy it, fit it and smile. :) :) :)

You know you want to.

God, I love spending money, even other people's! :lol:

But its the same with shoes - you get them home and then think "Did I really need another pair"

But then you think "But they would go smashingly with my new skirt"

And all is happy again! :D :D

But its the same with shoes - you get them home and then think "Did I really need another pair"

But then you think "But they would go smashingly with my new skirt"

And all is happy again!  :D  :D

No.... I can honestly and categorically state that has never happened to me. :P

so... DA..what ur saying... is that i need to buy some skirts to my yaris also?

hehehehehehehhehe

you guys rock... ill just do it! and yeah.. i know i want it lol

i just knowthat if i wont buy it.. ill just go.. "ohhh damn.. i wish i would buy it" ... i just hope its not too loud

go for it, u know it makes sense, if u have always wanted it u will only kick urself later

and dont worry about it being loud on motorway if i can cope with mine ull be fine with urs :P if u have sensitive ears, then get some ear plugs :lol: