Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Too Hot.

CAMSHAFT

right this is a very quick one as i`m sticking to the desk, came in this morning and opened the door to find the AC has packed it in, so i just turned off the alarm and found one set of keys for a car in the showroom, at this point i`m already wet with sweat, turned it on 42C, :censor: that, right so i`m gone

Is a bit warm innit? Sat in a class with twenty, twelve year olds is bad enough but add one wall that's all windows and South facing and we're getting toasted!

Did I mention that my lab is also on top of the boiler room that supplies the school's hot water?

I'm melting. :bye:

Its lovely! Just a shame im at work! :(

Its cool in our building! Aircon in the main office and a lovely little fan in ours! ^_^

im a chef you should count yourselves lucky, its often nearly fifty in my kitchen plus VERY busy for 12hrs solid every day and what makes it even worse is that from the window i can see the beach and the nice cool sea.

Hayfevers giving me jip - but still happy with all the glorious weather!

Oooh that reminds me.... must go out and open sunroof otherwise car will be an oven later! lol

Im down in the building with air con so its lovely down here. But after lunch Im back in my office with no air con, so the fan will be on full again :(

it was grand yesterday with the AC but this morning was a joke, i`ve all the windows and doors open now and its ok but G6AArgh win this one he is in it every day

i Hardly ever use my A/C as i love the heat and plus i just love to have all six windows open (that includes the sunroof)

We have a half installed A/C system that is teasing us :(

Other than that.. all windows open and its soooo hot still

Its scorching here aswell - gorgeous outside bit on the warmish side inside as we have no windows , not next to a door that we can open and have no aircon :rolleyes:

Wish there was some sort of law thats makes employers send you home if temp gets too high :D

Will you brits just shut up about the weather ..

Always moaning about it too hot or too cold. You all then b*gger off to some cr*ppy venue in Spain and fry ..

May I recommend one of these:

windscrn5.jpg

Mine cost around £3, and keeps the blazing sun off the dash and airbags and keeps the car a few degrees cooler.

I used to have a cardboard one which was OK to a point, but the foil one is excellent.

:thumbsup:

little had to see when your driving is it??? :P

yeah! that's some extreme tints you got there!!!

Crazy warm!!!

I drove down a road that was melting yesterday, could smell all the tar and stuff!

No air-con in my house and I'm still burnt from the Envy meet so I'll not be going outside! :(

At work at the mo - fans blowing and air con is on and working,

Can see car over on roof of multi storey in the baking sun, air-con and radio up driving to the 10 pin bowling alley after work I think ;)

3 games of bowling and food on the company plus air-con coolness on the way - ahh bliss :)

Just been in the loft today and moving stuff from the loft to outside.. of a 4 storey house, like bricks and plasterboard :censor:

We were dripping in sweat, you should see the floor now :!Removed!:

Working in this heat is a nightmare.. outside jacking cars up and removing wheels all day.. i'm sure they get heavier the hotter it gets.. :(

Lightweights, too cold, too hot.. I don't know...

Personally love the heat, rock up at work in shorts and t-shirt as soon as its lunch time wander over to cardiff castle , shirt off and lay in the sun for an hour :D :D

Can never be too hot :D