Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brings It All Back Home

Demonic Angel

I've just found out a girl I used to work with died a few days ago of leukemia. :(

She was 22 and has left behind 2 young children.

It just really hits it home that diseases like cancer or leukemia dont care how old you are, or how nice you are - she was a lovely person - not a bad bone in her body and she doted on her kids.

I'm totally shocked - she wasnt a close friend, I worked with her years ago, we got on well and she started dating a good friend of mine - her son is his son. But she split up with him and moved in with her new bloke whos the father of her other child and I hadnt really spoken to her much after that, although my Mum knows her Mum.

I didnt even know she had had leukemia til today! Thats how long its been! I kinda feel guilty that we didnt stay in touch, not that I could have helped her, but the guilt is still there. :(

It just doesnt seem right that they took her, you know..... she was a lovely person and deserved to live her life.

So..... a little sad right now.

It also brings back home all the reasons I ran the Race for Life and if it can save the next young mother from dying and leaving her children then its well worth it. They couldnt save Amy's life, but I hope they can save someone elses.

RIP Amy.

:(

!Removed! hell... :unsure:

i just found out someone i know called claire has got cancer :(

Shes a nice girl though, never harmed nobody..

I know, sometimes u'r better not knowing wot's in front

My mate is currently going through Chemo and he gets another scan in 6 weeks to see wot's wot

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links