Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Big Day Tomorrow

Tegan

Well I'm one of the sad ones...

In fact, I'm worse than most because I'm off on holiday and I'm having it delivered to where I'm going in France :rolleyes:

A

lol yeah

Once upon a time there was a girl called JJ

She was happy

The End!  :D  :D

Hehehe... nah Em...

Once upon a time there was a girl called JJ..... she had a lovely car... and was very happy... and spent all weekend polishing it

The end

:P hehehehe

lol yeah

Once upon a time there was a girl called JJ

She was happy

The End!  :D  :D

Hehehe... nah Em...

Once upon a time there was a girl called JJ..... she had a lovely car... and was very happy... and spent all weekend polishing it

The end

:P hehehehe

lol JJ, mine was the revised and cut version! :lol:

ahhh ;) sorry :P

but JJ wouldnt be happy without her car :o :P lol

anyways... I hope this book is as good as the previous ones ;) will prolyl get round to it at some point... I have a load of new Andy McNab and Tom Clancy to get through yet :drool: mmm tasty books

muppets :rolleyes:

wish id thought of it though

just remember ol JK rolling around in a diamond encrusted jacuzzi loaded up with 50's

She has a house just across the valley from my parents and, although she is understandably reclusive and private, I believe she's really nice.

Friends of my parents used to have the house "next door" and she and her husband popped round to say thanks and apologise for the fact that they spent from Boxing Day until New Year turfing photographers and journalists out of their garden <_<

Actually, the people around Aberfeldy are really protective of her. When journalists ask people how to get to her house they generally get sent about 15 miles in the wrong direction!

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links