Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car.... :s

earpl

going to see how the corolla TS's drive tomorrow morning, quite fancying one when i get a new job in sept, i didnt realise what you could pick these up for :D so dont worry kids it'll still be a yota :P

going to see how the corolla TS's drive tomorrow morning, quite fancying one when i get a new job in sept, i didnt realise what you could pick these up for :D so dont worry kids it'll still be a yota :P

Yeah, the depreciation is rubbish ... still, couldn't think of anything else I'd rather have for the money :D

Paul.

i 'kinda' like them, took a test drive a long while ago when i got my Yaris

the engine is a piece of engineering greatness

but the suspension is dire and the interior/exterior are about as interesting as mud, sadly

Totally agree, only ever been in one once, but it is just amazing when you hit 6,200rpm, the power and the noise :thumbsup:

If only i had more money :ffs:

but the suspension is dire

I wouldn't call it dire, but the problem is with a car of this shape in order to improve the cornering you would need to sacrifice ride comfort, practicality, wet-weather grip and euro-ncap performance.

Get a Celica if you want to go round corners faster with the vvtl-i engine, but then forget about getting your mates in the back or putting anything large in the boot :(

Paul.

I do hope it'll be a P1 and not a ghey P2 Chris.... wouldnt want your P-inage tarnished! :lol::lol::lol:

I like the Corolla, we're considering getting one too! Not a TS though - gotta get a diesel!

good car chris i test drove one when i got the t-sport,

it was a choice of t-pot or rolla

the rolla test drove was great esp when hitting the lift :yes:

i went for the t-pot as it looked sportier,

if i had to choose now though, they have improved the rollas looks, its much better.

i like the new seats too.

I do hope it'll be a P1 and not a ghey P2 Chris.... wouldnt want your P-inage tarnished!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I like the Corolla, we're considering getting one too! Not a TS though - gotta get a diesel!

Wouldn't matter too much with the TS as it was the only model in the revamp that kept the P1 style grille. All the other P2s got a smaller grille.

You see, I was looking at buying a Corolla when I was lured by my 1.3 Yaris! :yes:

Totally agree, only ever been in one once, but it is just amazing when you hit 6,200rpm, the power and the noise :thumbsup:

If only i had more money :ffs:

You have to wait that long! I'd fall asleep before lift engaged. Get a VTEC ;) Oh I had some un with a Corolla TS the other day, very nippy but couldn't quite keep up with me :D Still, not much in it, and my car doesn't have one safety feature :wacko: