Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leather Seat Protection

221gunner

Whats the best product for leather seats, I guess they have to be polished/protected with something. :help:

Gliptone - used it on my Lexus and really made leather soft and supply - a mate has a TVR and old Jag and he recommended it to me - also called Liquid Leather I recall - smells great too - shame my RAV is cloth :(

I've just done mine with Lord Sheraton leather balsam, which is a beeswax based treatment. It's dont the job big time, my seats had probably never been treated and were hard and slippy!

This has made them much more supple, but i'm gonna do them a couple more times yet because they've been left so long. I actually got mine from Tesco, but it smell nice too! They do all the other types of treatments like wipes etc.

I used the AutoGlym Leather Cleaner to get rid of the dirt, then use the AutoGlym Leather Protector.

Brings them up a treat and smells great too :)

• 4 weeks later...

I dont have leather in the Rav4, but had full leather in my MGF, allways used 'Liquid Leather' in that, smell lovely and works really well. Also used the autoglym stuff which is superb, without the leather smell of liquid leather, so personal choice but both get :thumbsup:

Andi