Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrade Central Locking?

Griffyn

I have central locking in my car but want to upgrade this to remote central locking and at the same time might as well fit an alarm since I am going to do quite a few mods to my car after the warranty runs out :thumbsup: I have seen a few kits for the upgrade but which one do people reccomend? Also wat alarm should I fit? :eek:

Thanku

I have central locking in my car but want to upgrade this to remote central locking and at the same time might as well fit an alarm
Hi there how much would it cost to replace the drum brakes on the rear of the yaris to discs?

Cheers

Sounds like you need a T-Sport :thumbsup:

Remote central locking with an alarm - I'd recommend either clifford or toad; heard nothing but good things about them

I have central locking in my car but want to upgrade this to remote central locking and at the same time might as well fit an alarm since I am going to do quite a few mods to my car after the warranty runs out  :thumbsup: I have seen a few kits for the upgrade but which one do people reccomend? Also wat alarm should I fit?  :eek:

Thanku

Why wait till the warranty runs out? Most mods will NOT invalidate your warranty, and if Mr T say it will they are most probably LYING like always!

:thumbsup:

Put it this way, i've had mine in since i had it lowered and my warranty doesn't run out until January!