Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just crashed!!

flip

Just lost the back end, big time.

I was coming of a round about. I was late for work, (about an hour to be exact) As I put my foot down, out goes the back, I spin round sliding backwards, up the curb and down a sodding bank into a ditch. Luckily missing 2 trees and the large gas cylinder that supplies the pub.

Scared the living sh*t out of me. So I get out of the car, on the passenger side, due to a 10 foot drop on my side. A couple come up and check if I'm okay. They leave, and some idiot pulls up and asks me for directions!!!! WTF.

A kind guy in a Landover pulled up and pulled me out. And supplied me with cigarettes to settle the shakes.

The car is fine. Not a scratch, thank god.

And you know what they say about it happens in slow mention. Their right. It felt like I was spinning for 10 minutes.

But the main thing is I'm okay and the Sup's ok.

glad to hear your ok mate

Happened to a car in front of me on the M3 at 5 am in the morning.... one minute the car was there.. looked down to light my cigarette.. next minute car was gone... just dust

Stopped revered back and some woman fell asleep whilst driving her hire car and the car span off down the ditch

She was driving the hire car because she crashed her car due to her falling aspleep at the wheel

• 2 weeks later...