Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mod Or Sell/swap?

keeperofthegate

Well it didn't quite go the way I wanted, I ended up going to SEAT first which made me want an Ibiza even more so going to Mr T was a waste of time... but I went anyway just to see what they'd offer and it wasn't great and seeing the Colour Collection 'in the flesh' made me not want one (I think it's time for a change now)... so I've decided to get a SEAT Ibiza, just have to try and sell the Yaris privately now.

Awww, its a shame your selling up Raj.... I'm sure it'll be a doddle to sell though - maybe someone here might be interested?

Best of luck with your Ibiza - have you actually bought one yet or is it just a plan? You must stick around and let us know how your getting on matey! :group-cuddles:

It's just a plan for now Em... I'm keeping my options open, might just get certain things done for the time being (CD player is the main thing tho!) and perhaps stick with it for another year or so but I'll see what happens. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links