Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who's The Fella With The Carbon Bonnet

ferrariboyuk

I'm almost certain i've seen the car with a carbon bonnet that it is this site, though i cant think of the name. It was on the M1 on friday around 6 o'clock. I was bogging at you in the drivers seat of a silver previa when we were in traffic!

So show yourself: Thunder grey TS with a carbon (or just looks like) bonnet and envy perfermance on the side skirts.

Yeah that'd be me. Office in is watford and live up the M1 a bit. Sorry mate didnt notice anyone looking ...

Hope I wasnt picking my nose or anything! I havent taken the envy decals off from JAE yet ...

And yes its real carbon - most people ask...

Yeah that'd be me.  Office in is watford and live up the M1 a bit.  Sorry mate didnt notice anyone looking ...

Hope I wasnt picking my nose or anything!  I havent taken the envy decals off from JAE yet ...

And yes its real carbon - most people ask...

Is the traffic always that bad at that time? I was almost gunna wave or something but i gathered you wouldn't have any idea who the f :censor: k i was!

Yeah fraid it is - especially on a friday. TBH I avoid going into my office as much as humanly possible - partly because of the traffic.

Mate - next time you wave, shout or whatever it takes - always good to see a friendly face!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links