Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most Powerful Yaris On The Forum

jay dh

There was another T-Sport at JAE with a TTE Supercharger on, i can't remember the couple's names, nice people though, aren't they on the forums???  :wacko:

That's Alex's

She is from Mansfield :)

and by the way.. MINE IS THE MOST POWERFUL!!!!!!!*

*Disclaimer.... Car is no longer a Yaris :P *sneaky giggle

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck04

• earpl

• admanirv

• cmarshall

hmmm not much progrees, i had to organise insuring it which slowed things down a good bit :!Removed!: but at least I will have it insured.

remember i live in good old northern ireland where insurance is only ment for lottery winners :arrgg-matey: robbing :censor:

then i cancled my internals so for the time being i will be running it on the standard internals <_<

I hope it lasts long enough for me to save up and buy forged internals lol.

i hope to run maybe 8psi maybe 10 but thats pushing my luck.

Can be good to have dastek after supercharging but TTE compressor comes with new "super" ECU so the gains might be minor... who know thou :)

what are the easiest options for turbo/supercharger on the t sport that wont be a pain to get to run right and how much fitted. Also whats this capcom thing is it the vvti controller, anyone got it yet? :D

isnt it cancom or camcon i forget!! yes this is the vvti controller combining this with a larger fuel rail should have some positive effects, envy are currently working on it at the moment

from what ive heard most would recomend the tte charger and the greedy turbo

isnt it cancom or camcon i forget!!  yes this is the vvti controller combining this with a larger fuel rail should have some positive effects, envy are currently working on it at the moment

well as i say in under two a shall have fitted the mods i am getting and will post results, ill be happy when my mate in his 106gti cant keep up, that mission complete for me, im aiming for 130 bhp, non supercharged or turbo'd.

And rememeber its not silver its thunder grey! haha

isnt it cancom or camcon i forget!!  yes this is the vvti controller combining this with a larger fuel rail should have some positive effects, envy are currently working on it at the moment

yeah its camcon

If you were after serious performance from you yaris i would recommend going for the 4efte engine conversion!

You would get alot more power for your money plus the 4efte is capable of 300bhp plus!180 is easily achievable on the standard turbo with a few mods whereas 180 is probably the maximum you could get out of the 1nz fe!

I was hoping to do this but have decided to change to a mr2 turbo, hopefully!

CB :thumbsup:

or you could buy kimis yaris

Hopefully if all goes well he's to late.

i'm surprised no-one in uk has imported a turbo'd t-pot by now :unsure:

or you could buy kimis yaris

Hopefully if all goes well he's to late.

i'm surprised no-one in uk has imported a turbo'd t-pot by now :unsure:

same here, allthough i bet sva'ing the thing would be a prob as there is probably no model report for it.

yes and it can cost up to £3000 for a model report,

so you can understand it really.

totally off topic, but we should have a "who's is the SLOWEST yaris on the forum?" think mine would win hands down! :P

dont need a model report for the turbo yaris as they are identical on chassis and engine to a normal one

ive seen a few on the japanese auctions and they pull about 7.5k before import and 90% of them are in full TRD trim!

well as i say in under two a shall have fitted the mods i am getting and will post results, ill be happy when my mate in his 106gti cant keep up, that mission complete for me, im aiming for 130 bhp, non supercharged or turbo'd.

And rememeber its not silver its thunder grey! haha

could you get a n/a yaris to beat a 106gti with a few mods? there damn quick :crybaby:

i recon with the right mods u could get the yaris up to 140 ish mayb 145 at a push before putting a turbo or supercharger on

could you get a n/a yaris to beat a 106gti with a few mods? there damn quick :crybaby:

speak to rossnova he said he could just get past after all his mods fitted :thumbsup:

my friend has a gti and it certainly has a lot more power. i think there 120bhp. what mods would be needed to get 140bhp out of a n/a t pot

my friend has a gti and it certainly has a lot more power. i think there 120bhp. what mods would be needed to get 140bhp out of a n/a t pot

i think 140bhp isnt that realistic, which waht mods we can fit etc, 130bhp is more realsitic

well 130 has already been achieved through the likes of induction kit ( relocated) manifold, sports cat and mid section back box and chip so i recon with the vvti controler larger fuel rail i recon u push abit more out

Talking of powerful, who has a the niftiest 1/4 mile time? Official only i mean... i seem to remember Ross running some impressive times... Also some guy in a 1.0 claiming simular times.... (The guy with a nos canister in his glovebox)

yeh and if your talking as in realistic with infinite money staying N/A you could push more out. Increased fuel rail and throttle bodies and even bore the engine. You could get more than 140hp BUT you are spending huge money for tiny gains, so yes it is doable but dont bother! Also is NOS counted as N/A? (i wouldnt personally as its temporarily so you cant just add the Nos figure onto normal bhp (recorded at flywheel) like so many tuner mags do!)

ross was running very low 16's didnt break the 16 barrier as it was very hot. i was running under 16.6 best being about 16.312.