Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spun Out

zebidi

I like to get the yaris to squeal

steady on mate... :P

Poor yaris it was only meant to b a run around!

It'll be a bit tired after all that! :lol:

I got the a tyre on the Blue to squeal when going round a corner at about 10 mph or so - it was a warm day and in Sainsbury's Car Park! :blink:

Understeer - tick (poxy Goodyears)

Tyresqueal - tick (poxy Goodyears)

Oversteer - what the heck are you doing?

Actually, I has a dirty underwear moment the other day. Wooden bridge with a skim of water on it. Wheels got turned but the car just went straight on.

Not fun!

A

it is in the name of science, to push the most modern of motorcars to its upper limit and to test your ability as a driver to handle the unknown of the vehicle you are driving so as to compare it to other motorcars of a similar or superior capability

or

driving it like we stole it!

When i was following les in the mr2, i found i had quite abit of understeer then when i was exiting , lots of oversteer which snapped the steering out of my hand which had to be quickly corrected

it is in the name of science, to push the most modern of motorcars to its upper limit and to test your ability as a driver to handle the unknown of the vehicle you are driving so as to compare it to other motorcars of a similar or superior capability

or

Absolutely, but it takes the kind of "pushing the limits" to do that in a Yaris that I try not to approach on the public roads...

Please don't think that I don't enjoy making progress, I just try not to crash or endanger others... :unsure:

I fancy a track day to really push it though... :D

A

or

Absolutely, but it takes the kind of "pushing the limits" to do that in a Yaris that I try not to approach on the public roads...

Please don't think that I don't enjoy making progress, I just try not to crash or endanger others... :unsure:

I fancy a track day to really push it though... :D

A

i agree, usually when i push it, im alone in the car on an empty road

i wana take it on track after i get a supercharger and chip! have to wait a while tho!

currently following having a go in a scooby P1 going at insane speeds (which i wont mention)

It has made me realise just how slow my yaris is :( :( i hate to think it.

Understeer is a pain also. Need MR2.

Anyone come if it ry to organise a track day at ye ol' silverstone?

You might not like what I am about to say......but you really should learn how to control your Yaris before you move on to the MR2.

The MR2 is a much more powerful missile in inexperienced hands and I would hate to read on these forums of you coming to grief in one.

Sorry but it had to be said :ph34r:

Actually, I has a dirty underwear moment the other day. Wooden bridge with a skim of water on it. Wheels got turned but the car just went straight on.

Not fun!

A

poxy goodyears? you've got wrong type of goodyears!!! my F1's stick more than a very stuck, sticky stick on a sticky day, at stick appreciation week!!! :thumbsup:

Not fun!

A

poxy goodyears? you've got wrong type of goodyears!!! my F1's stick more than a very stuck, sticky stick on a sticky day, at stick appreciation week!!! :thumbsup:

the standard ones you get with a car are pure !Removed!, cant believe a tyre can be so crap

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links