Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel Help

Griffyn

Should be fine mate, you may get the odd scrape with a full load but should have no real troubles at all! :thumbsup:

You should be fine mate, I have only got 15's and my car hits the ground before the arches rub and my tyres are the same width as your's! :thumbsup:

Ok cheers mate! Sorted then....will order them 2moro :thumbsup: Got my haynes manual in the post as well as i hav a few mods planned B)

Got my haynes manual in the post as well as i hav a few mods planned  B)

Did you get your free Jap/English technical dictionary with it........I ordered mine today

Haha no mate, should have done tho. I got a english - greek dictionary for gf was learning 2 speak greek at uni (altho finished uni now). Im sure she has 1.....but always worthwhile being in her good books :thumbsup:

I don't think it will rub at all.. i got 17" on mine, with 205 width tyres (car isn't lowered though) but, having said that... ask anyone who seen my yaris fully loaded with roofbox etc..(like it was at JAE :lol:) and it was probably the equivalent of lowering it by about 5,000,000mm :lol: and it didn't rub.

As long as you get the right offset and J-size.. et 35 - et 45 (et38 would be best on 16") and 7 J.. it will be fine.. so that makes it 16" x 7 et38 wheel size.