Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deposit Is Down On The Yaris

mrtitty

Holding deposit is paid. :D

Few more weeks and i will join you all as a Yaris owner.

£8950 for a black 04 Tsport on 9250 miles.

Was £9500 untaxed on the book, managed to get the above price and for them to tax it for a year and of course the service so not to bad. Still got warrenty till march 07 as well.

Happy boy

P.S Any of you recommend any good insurance companies for the yaris, best quote so far is £1700 for a 19 male with one year as a named driver only.

nice one mate!

try norwich union, they do a 9 month advance atm for young drivers! wot im on, worked a treat for me

Jay

Try elephant.co.uk, I'm insured with them and I got a great price, likewise with my brother! :thumbsup:

Just renewed mine yesterday.

NU wanted £1450 for my renewal! Up from about £800 because I made a claim, and lost my 1yrs no claims. :censor:

I'm now with elephant, for £728 FC. T2 1ltr '04 Yaris, No NCB, parked on driveway, 21yrs old, 1 claim (£800 cost), older sister is also named driver.

The only thing I will say, is that if ya wanna do direct debit, they said to me it would go upto £819 in total! :blink:

Am now using the bank of big sister, who has paid for it, and I will be repaying monthly.

It's also the 10 month bonus accelerator.