Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did You Know....

Moffmo

Did you know its illegal to.....

have a p*ss outdoors, and if you are caught it is a 80 quid fine!

and we have our very own TOC offender

thats just stupid, there are people like getting robbed and stuff and i get fined 80 quid to relieve myself, im fuming!

Odd, really.

We've been excercising this natural right for centuries and suddenly it makes you a hardened criminal. Can't wait for a cop to pull up when a family has travel sickness problems at the side of the road. "Your 5-year-old is off his head on some intoxicating substance!"

Nah, I see the point. There are toilets in the pub and toilets at home, and you probably wouldn't do it sober, especially as the planet doesn't look so dimly lit in that frame of mind.

It's true, our behaviour can be lacking after a few and we should take a look at ourselves. I staggered home a few times in a right state 20 years ago -- was kind of embarassing to have the door turn into my father after half an hour trying to get the key into the hole. Then again, don't we all experiment and make mistakes?

My only gripe is that public toilets in the UK are few and in poor condition, and in some cases unsafe. The problem with men is that some are really disgusting and they make the whole place disgusting for others. A tree is preferable to those filthy places, but not the one in the town centre.

I dont know what it is but when I've been drinking, as soon as I get outside I always need to empty my bladder, even if I go to the toilet just before I leave, which usually results in an agonising trip home.

I saw pics of sort of portable urinal things in the paper months ago, theres like 3 urinals in a triangle, they're apparantly going to become commonplace in town centres etc when the streets are full of drunk people, sounds like an excellent idea to me

I suppose with that idea, there's no argument.

Thing is though, who's really gonna wanna pish facing some drunken chav in the middle of a shopping precinct?!!

It's a natual thing to pee, but some people just don't like seeing it being done.

It does make the streets stink though, and it's not nice having to walk past it the next morning....

Amsterdam has a clever idea with outdoor urinals.

The actual wall is a sprial shape, so you have to walk back on yourself to get in, and inside, there's a urinal!

Private, clean, clever, and free!

How do you expect a drunk to work a public toilet which requires you to put a 20p piece in!

:D

Thing is though, who's really gonna wanna pish facing some drunken chav in the middle of a shopping precinct?!!

Not many people but if you've got to go you've got to go...

Ahh but its alright if you are a Taxi driver between midnight and 5am and you stand with your left hand touching your taxi and pee on the rear wheel... or something odd like that....

Its one of them like you can shoot welsh people in chester with an arrow.

I didn't know it was illegal - not that I do it anyway, if I get the urge I manage to wait until a proper toilet is found, it's just sometimes very painful :lol:

Not many people but if you've got to go you've got to go...

That is the one thing that will never change, if you gotta go, you gotta go!

Right, i'm off to Chester with me arrows! :P

Its one of them like you can shoot welsh people in chester with an arrow.

:unsure: Wtf?!

It's not the best thing seeing people pish against shop windows.. Bushes - fair enough Imho.

when we were 16, we were in the park, my friend matt was relieving him self in the river when some lad decided to run up behind him & push him in the river. instead, he slipped, went through matts legs, matt p****d on him, he slid through the p*** landed in the river in the bubbly p***. fool :P

im a regular offender,especiallt at jet washes.... or the other week at the cinema when me and our lass went to the car, she go in, i decided to "relieve" my self (no not like that) when laura started banging on the window from inside (of course i couldn't see her cause it was night & windows are tinted). oh well i thorght....... carried on....... decided to glance to my right and noticed a woman sat in the car next to me..... oh well, carried on jumped in the car to find laura crying with laughter, & me rarther embarresed especially when laura noticed the womans daughter (who was waiting to be picked up) stood behind me waiting to get in the car...... oops.

Lmao, bet thats the last time he's ever tried to push any1 into a river, lesson learnt I reckon

dont mind lol, any one want to donate to me please to help me pay this fine off! If u feel so strongly then plesae send me a PM :P

I just could not belive it, it wasnt in like the moddle of the road, it was in a bush!

I've always known its illegal and tbh dont spend much time weeing in the street anyway (its ok for you men, you dont have to crouch!) but there was one time I'd been out on the town and was walking home alone and was desperate to go - so desperate I was gonna wee myself if I didnt, so I crouched behind a housing estate in an alleyway and was so drunk I fell over once I'd done it... luckily no one was watching and saw me fall over with my knickers round my ankles..... oh how funny that'd be.... NOT! :lol::lol:

Wonder if that running tart who pulled her knickers to one side and squatted on the marathon got a fine? :rolleyes:

She didnt do a wee, she did a poo!

Wonder if that running tart who pulled her knickers to one side and squatted on the marathon got a fine? :rolleyes:

That's ok then :thumbsup:

Its true, some1 who was there tried to sell it on eBay

Lol, nah, thats a lie, would have been hilarious if it happened though and wouldn't be the most suprising thing in the world

You can also kill a welshman within the city walls of York, with a bow and arrow.

It's perfectly legal to have a slash down the back wheels of your own vehicle.

AND..............( good one this ).............If a pregnant woman is in need of a good pee, and there are no toilets around, but there is a policeman present........he is obliged to let her relieve herself in his hat.

We've got some crappy laws, but the bizarre ones tend to compensate somewhat.