Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Yaris T-sport Alloy Wheels In Anthracite

ChrisR

OK Cool ive removed the posting, typical draconion forum rules which do not help existing members at all. Shame as these wheels may have been some use to someone on here. No problem.

Regards

Chris

OK Cool ive removed the posting, typical draconion forum rules which do not help existing members at all.  Shame as these wheels may have been some use to someone on here.  No problem.

Regards

Chris

The idea is to stop people signing up, trying to sell something and then never using the site again(not that I'm saying you are or anything). If you want to sell something just go gold, its £25 for a year & you get loads of benefits including being able to sell things (says a none-gold member, watch this space though)

The idea is to stop people signing up, trying to sell something and then never using the site again(not that I'm saying you are or anything). If you want to sell something just go gold, its £25 for a year & you get loads of benefits including being able to sell things (says a none-gold member, watch this space though)

Hey its no problem, unfortuantely though that is exactly what i did, sign up to post an eBay link to my Yaris Wheels auction. Obvioulsy i want to make a sale however it would have been nice for the wheels to go to a similar car enthusiast.

I know why the rules are there and i think for traders this is fair. A post from a forum user detailing a link to an eBay auction which may benfit other members is IMO not a bad thing.

Like i said its no problem and because i cannot guarantee i will frequent this site on a regular basis i removed the post. Rules are rules. I will take my chances on eBay.

Thank

ChrisR