• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 popoynery

popoynery

• Registered Member
  • 2 posts
  • Toyota Model: 1990 hi ace

Posted 26 August 2005 - 07:21 AM

i have a 1990 toyota hi-ace super custom with a 2lt engine acquired from subic bay philippines. after running for 100t kms. the t-belt warning light came on so i change the timing belt. my problem now is how to reset this warning light. please help.

thanks
popoy

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 toy231

toy231

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: hilux surf

Posted 31 August 2005 - 11:24 PM

:D :D

i have a 1990 toyota hi-ace super custom with a 2lt engine  acquired from subic bay philippines. after running for 100t kms. the t-belt warning light came on so i change the timing belt. my problem now is how to reset this warning light. please help.

thanks
popoy

View Post

on my surf dash there are 2 holes in the plastic cover 1 is for the trip reset button the other is blanked off. take out rubber bung and use needle to push small button below. you might have to do this twice. good luck.

#3 popoynery

popoynery

• Registered Member
  • 2 posts
  • Toyota Model: 1990 hi ace

Posted 01 September 2005 - 03:03 AM

:D  :D

i have a 1990 toyota hi-ace super custom with a 2lt engine  acquired from subic bay philippines. after running for 100t kms. the t-belt warning light came on so i change the timing belt. my problem now is how to reset this warning light. please help.

thanks
popoy

View Post

on my surf dash there are 2 holes in the plastic cover 1 is for the trip reset button the other is blanked off. take out rubber bung and use needle to push small button below. you might have to do this twice. good luck.

View Post

thanks a lot toy231. i will check this out

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users