Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Resetting T-belt Warning Light

popoynery

i have a 1990 toyota hi-ace super custom with a 2lt engine acquired from subic bay philippines. after running for 100t kms. the t-belt warning light came on so i change the timing belt. my problem now is how to reset this warning light. please help.

thanks

popoy

:D :D

i have a 1990 toyota hi-ace super custom with a 2lt engine  acquired from subic bay philippines. after running for 100t kms. the t-belt warning light came on so i change the timing belt. my problem now is how to reset this warning light. please help.

thanks

popoy

on my surf dash there are 2 holes in the plastic cover 1 is for the trip reset button the other is blanked off. take out rubber bung and use needle to push small button below. you might have to do this twice. good luck.

:D  :D
i have a 1990 toyota hi-ace super custom with a 2lt engine  acquired from subic bay philippines. after running for 100t kms. the t-belt warning light came on so i change the timing belt. my problem now is how to reset this warning light. please help.

thanks

popoy

on my surf dash there are 2 holes in the plastic cover 1 is for the trip reset button the other is blanked off. take out rubber bung and use needle to push small button below. you might have to do this twice. good luck.

thanks a lot toy231. i will check this out