Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Qs About A T Sport

edli83

Still its not entirely difficult to memorise a few road numbers and read road signs......

If you need the A43 or whatever, you just need to read the signs til you find the A43! :thumbsup:

Sat Nav is one of the best gadgets going. I have used it many times in various guises and found it to be very reliable. As Red Yaris 54 said, it is stress free driving you always know where you are (in the event of an emergency) and always know where you are going.

Em, you need to update your CD/DVD, its worth it as in the last 5 years there have been a few changes.

Viper 7, when you can afford a system I’m sure you will tell everyone how good it is and that everybody should have one. If you want to read a map on your own in the middle of the night when you are lost then be my guest! I will be tucked up in bed because I got home 5 hours earlier!

Sat Nav is the new air con!

Anyway, back on topic.

As already said, do a HPI, make sure it has a FSH and you won’t go far wrong. Preferably get one that is un modified.

Still its not entirely difficult to memorise a few road numbers and read road signs......

maybe not for u

wish i hadnt mentioned sat nav now

I hate Sat Nav, you can't beat an adventure through Glasgow at 5 o'clock in the morning trying to find your way home from a house party! :D :thumbsup:

HPI check it mate, its a must! :yes:

i got tomtom on my phone already, so wont be needing a TS with sat nav.

Jus trying to sort out the money atm so i can get one, how much would be a decent price for a TS then?

Sat Nav is one of the best gadgets going. I have used it many times in various guises and found it to be very reliable. As Red Yaris 54 said, it is stress free driving you always know where you are (in the event of an emergency) and always know where you are going.

Em, you need to update your CD/DVD, its worth it as in the last 5 years there have been a few changes.

Viper 7, when you can afford a system I’m sure you will tell everyone how good it is and that everybody should have one. If you want to read a map on your own in the middle of the night when you are lost then be my guest! I will be tucked up in bed because I got home 5 hours earlier!

Sat Nav is the new air con!

Anyway, back on topic.

As already said, do a HPI, make sure it has a FSH and you won’t go far wrong. Preferably get one that is un modified.

Exxccccuuuseee me! when I can afford one?! having a laugh right? I won't say what my hourly rate is...but enough to say it's triple figures.

Air-con..another waste of time! they create more and more heat.. they move the heat from one place to another and at the same time create heat....hmmm amazing.

The only time I agreee SAT NAT would be usefull would be in large city centres..but that's the only time..and they do get it wrong more often that not.

After that..you only need to remember half a dozen roads/junctions and you've covered half the country.

Someone's already said it.... Gadget!

Vipes

• 2 weeks later...

looking to get a 02 yaris TS with 37k mileage, anyone know if there be any problems that i'd run into?

Is there a service at 40k, what kind of price should I expect to pay?

Also for cars with 37k milegae is it common to have to change consumables like brake pads, tyres, etc? What should I watch out for?

Cheers

Ed

It depends on how its been driven, it should be on a new set of tyres at that mileage, but check the pads and tyres. there is a service at 40k which should cost somewhere in the region of £200 give or take

how do i check the pads?

You can see them through the wheel you dont have to remove anything just have a look and see how much pad is left :thumbsup:

My 2001 51reg T-Sport is still For Sale, at a good price of £5500 if your interested!!

Its been well looked after & had everything its ever needed ie services, brakes, tyres etc.

Il leave you my number if your interested

07746329074 :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links