Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris At Trax

jay dh

yeah i remember, the "PRIMER (couldn't afford a top coat after all the mods) COLOUR" comments.

I was there and on track :D :D :D

As most of you peeps are Yari owners maybe you can help !!!

Do we have a lovely lass on here who owns a Light Blue Yari "HT54***" Ltd Edition I think (Blue square Badge on rear, car that is!!)

The lurvely lady :wub: :wub: helped me on numerous occasions due to no right indicators and were pretty much in convoy from silverstone ish up to J29 of the M1 where she turned off :crybaby:

Would have stopped but took me ages to get to Manchester :D

Do we have a lovely lass on here who owns a Light Blue Yari "HT54***" Ltd Edition I think (Blue square badge on rear, car that is!!)

The lurvely lady :wub: :wub: helped me on numerous occasions due to no right indicators and were pretty much in convoy from silverstone ish up to J29 of the M1 where she turned off  :crybaby:

i think that was Yaris crazy, she was banned on here. i saw her at the campsite on saturday :drool:

was the track anygood mate?

Do we have a lovely lass on here who owns a Light Blue Yari "HT54***" Ltd Edition I think (Blue square badge on rear, car that is!!)

The lurvely lady :wub: :wub: helped me on numerous occasions due to no right indicators and were pretty much in convoy from silverstone ish up to J29 of the M1 where she turned off  :crybaby:

i think that was Yaris crazy, she was banned on here. i saw her at the campsite on saturday :drool:

Banned, why ?

Track was superb although car was not :crybaby: Have figured out that the mesh and location of number plate doesn't let a lot fo air into the engine sop heaters were on full blat, one very hot puppy plus suggested tyre pressures were way to hard for the track...

Still fun though :D

was the track anygood mate?

That wont have been YarisCrazy.... she doesnt have a 54 plate Yaris Blue, plus hers is P1!

Unless she has bought a new Yaris.....

Chris your not the only one to tell him that! :lol:

Saw him at japfest told him it was **** and then handed him a flyer! :ph34r: :!Removed!:

Saw him at japfest told him it was **** and then handed him a flyer!  :ph34r:  :!Removed!:

You should have given him the address of a half decent paintshop! :lol:

Saw him at japfest told him it was **** and then handed him a flyer!  :ph34r:  :!Removed!:

You should have given him the address of a half decent paintshop! :lol:

yeah to finish the car off! :!Removed!:

Stealth paint job..................does not trigger speed cameras ;)

Don't like it myself

I was there to! Work in Buckingham so only 15 mins to get there!

Was really disapointed at the lack of Yari there to be honest, couldnt find any in the car park either! Top day though and got in for free which made it evn better!!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links