Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member Need Advice

doddy

now havin been drivin for several years i desided to get a little jap car cause of reliability etc but luck would have it i managed to gey my dads off him its a 1.0 litre gs in silver BUT its five door which made me wonder until i saw the veilside kit on one which looks mint but the price for my car a cool £1000 for a t reg with 52000 miles on it so to say im happy would be an understatement the prob is everyone takes the :censor: cause its small and under powered has anyone else had this problem o and thanks to who ever did that cd fitting guide, helped no end

envy my friend. the yaris is by far the best 1.0 out there!!! oh and welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

cheers mate hope to bet some mods sorted soon once i get my little annoyin dings pulled out

Hi and welcome to the club mate, you should see off most 1.2's on the road easily! :D

Everyone slagging it is jealous! :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome to the club mate, you should see off most 1.2's on the road easily! :D

Everyone slagging it is jealous! :thumbsup:

been lookin at your car really impressed just hope some day mine will get to that standard looking into some 17" rims at the mo

hi and whats more welcome to the club, don`t worry about the looks of your car, we all love them in all froms. but if ya did want to change its look as you said yourself you can get a kit for it. i started off with the same spec as you in a 5 door aswell and fitted a TTE kit to it and a Turbo. the great thing about the yaris is that its such a great little car to start with that even liitle mods look great :thumbsup:

at the end of the day who owns the car?

if ur happy with it, nothing else matters. i had comments from my old 1.2 clio which was moded but i didnt care

Jay

1.0 Yaris is an excellent car, and like has been said, performs better than most 1.2. The engine is very sophisticated for such a small car.

At the end of the day, its a nice little car to get you from A to B, and its better than getting some dodgy old rust-heap thats going to break down on you as soon as you drive it!

Ignore what people say, unless they drive a Bentley themselves, who are they to judge what you drive? :unsure:

Hi and welcome to the club mate!

The Yaris is a great car and anyone who says otherwise is either not very knowledgable about it or has never driven one. As said, the Yaris has the best engines in its class and very reliable aswell. So getting your hands on one for only 1k, i'd say you've picked up a great bargain there! :yes:

I'm sure you'd have a great time browsing these forums and pick up great ideas and mods from them along the way!

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the club! Whats wrong with 5doors! lol there are some sideskirts out there for 5drs! I dont think i would want any other car as my first!

I just love it too much! :lol:

Isnt the 5door on the same chassis and frame as the 3 door so all side skirts will fit! im not certain but pretty sure! Anyway welcome to the club! O and for the size of the yaris it isnt underpowered!

My yaris is slightly bigger than my other halfs 3dr i think! it looks that way when they are parked side by side anyway!

yea 90% of the side skirts are the same on both the 5 and 3 doors apart for the TRD ones i think, the standard 1.0 is not underpower at all

Car_____________Engine____________Power____________0-60

Yaris________________1.0_______________65________________13.6

Fiesta_______________1.3 ______________ 70________________15.8

Ibiza________________1.2 ______________64________________14.9

Corsa_______________1.0_______________60________________16.0

206_________________1.1_______________60________________15.1

C2 _________________1.1_______________61________________14.4

My yaris is slightly bigger than my other halfs 3dr i think! it looks that way when they are parked side by side anyway!

think thats an optical illusion

I got a bit of a roasting from some mates when i bought my 1.0L Yaris.. now, its different, they know what the car can do, the know of Toyota's reliabilty, and after i put a few subtle (:lol:) mods on it.. they want it off me... not a hope in getting it i might add... brilliant little car :) :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome to TOC. Also, welcome to owning one of the neatest little cars around. I used to have a 1.0 and I loved it. Now got a 1.3. Remember, good things come in small packages! :yes:

Nothing wrong with five doors either. :thumbsup:

envy my friend. the yaris is by far the best 1.0 out there!!! oh and welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

cheers mate hope to bet some mods sorted soon once i get my little annoyin dings pulled out

hi and whats more welcome to the club, don`t worry about the looks of your car, we all love them in all froms. but if ya did want to change its look as you said yourself you can get a kit for it. i started off with the same spec as you in a 5 door aswell and fitted a TTE kit to it and a Turbo. the great thing about the yaris is that its such a great little car to start with that even liitle mods look great :thumbsup:

yea 90% of the side skirts are the same on both the 5 and 3 doors apart for the TRD ones i think, the standard 1.0 is not underpower at all

Car_____________Engine____________Power____________0-60

Yaris________________1.0_______________65________________13.6

Fiesta_______________1.3 ______________ 70________________15.8

Ibiza________________1.2 ______________64________________14.9

Corsa_______________1.0_______________60________________16.0

206_________________1.1_______________60________________15.1

C2 _________________1.1_______________61________________14.4

/\ Says it all, i love my 1.0 litre S, and i'm convinced the 0-60 is a lie cos it feels quicker than 13.6 at times :D and don't knock the 5dr, i have a 3 but find that getting people in and out can be awkward, so if you have mates 5 should be a god send, hope you stick with it and show us some nice pics :D

1.0 is a much underrated car and the VVTi engine is one of the best 1.0 litre engines on the market.

Just ask anyone who has owned one :group-cuddles:

And welcome to TOC :thumbsup: