Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Santa Pod!

earpl

hi everybody, just wanted to share our experence we had yesterday with the rest of you out there.

we had a great day out to the RWYB (run what ya brung) at santa pod! people who attended were;

Knightrider

RayWong

Clarky + kate

Chuck04+ kirsty

Me (earpl)

Chriscanavan

Mr Bumb

Chyownster

we all ran some good times, im sure times + lots of pics will be posted up for you all.

the things that made my day were knightriders 16 second (pug 106 GTI) whooping run :P

and my whooping of raywongs mate in his focus 1.8, fully stripped out with a full racing exhaust system : have it :D

but all in all a great day out, and HUGE thanks to clarky for organising it!!!!!

my times;

1. 16.766

2. 16.543

3. 16.880

4. 16.797

5. 16.615

6. 16.569

not in that order, and honstly werent too bad to say it was about 27 degrees :P

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck04

• Kerby

• earpl

• cmarshall

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah had a fantastic day. cant say my times were as good as that tho. i didnt brake any lower that 17.4 but my excuse was i had seats and stereo still fitted :P i have got some pics of some people so i will post them up later.

BRING ON THE NEXT ONE

yeah had a fantastic day. cant say my times were as good as that tho. i didnt brake any lower that 17.4 but my excuse was i had seats and stereo still fitted :P i have got some pics of some people so i will post them up later.

BRING ON THE NEXT ONE

well when are you guys doing the next one? Just looked on meets and there dosen't appear to be one scheduled. :thumbsup:

not sure yet. reason its not i the meets section is becos it wasnt a toc event. we are all pretty good mates who attended and was organised between us

not sure yet. reason its not i the meets section is becos it wasnt a toc event. we are all pretty good mates who attended and was organised between us

mate my ***** :lol: just messing :thumbsup: yea had an awesome day, even kirsty seemed to enjoy herself, ill resize some pics then put them up

in the mean time here are my times, seats and stereo still in! next time ill strip rear out me thinks

1. 16.963

2. 16.964

3. 17.449

4. 16.987

5. 17.125

6. 17.249

right well here are some of the pics i have, also got some vids ill get around to uploading later

Me

meontrack.jpg

Ray

ray.jpg

Mr Bump

mrbump.jpg

Lorne

lorne.jpg

Lee

lee.jpg

Earpl + Lorne

LE.jpg

yeah twas a great day out to say the least, really enjoyed myself as per usual,

and andy your tricks are not funny!

my runs were in numerircal oreder worst to best:-

16.673 @ 82.89 mph +.816 reaction

16.619 @ 82.25 mph +1.177 reaction

16.506 @ 83.02 mph +.627 reaction

16.353 @ 83.05 mph +.862 reaction

16.263 @ 82.86 mph +.854 reaction

16.061 @ 83.80 mph +.304 reaction

and my pics

gallery_6168_229_1125945837.jpg

gallery_6168_229_1125945794.jpg

Earpl

gallery_6168_229_1125945763.jpg

gallery_6168_229_1125945734.jpg

gallery_6168_229_1125945573.jpg

And my new seats! :P

gallery_6168_229_1125945516.jpg

wow those are some super fine examples of yari! really impressed with your guys times but also consistency! really impressive stuff guys! you lot run 1/4 miles regularly? i really want to get into some of these kind of events when i pass but i would feel stupid in a stock yari! When i got my yaris may have to do a tarmac autotest! :P Keeping up the yaris tsports reputation (or building it! :P)

Great to see you all - my times never fell below 17.2 and Ive no excuses (well none any of you will believe anyway).

I can honestly say I had a cracking day and look forward to the next one.

The reason this all came about was a lot of us have similar mods and we wanted to put the obvious argument to rest ... and the asnwer is .....................

............. red ones are faster! Well done Lee - I reckon I may have to start on a new diet!?!?!?

i had a great day as well.. i had 12 runs in total, cant say that i'm really impress with the times that i've got but i guess it's not that bad with a SR..

My times are

17.2xx in clarky's car but i didnt get the time slip of that one

Lee: well done and thank you for beating my mate in the 106 GTI, i can finally shut him up for saying that yaris is slow.

i was also mad becos my mate in the fiesta 1.25 zetec did his best time with 17.515 and i'm 0.002 sec slower than him :angry: i will beat him and get a better time when i go there next.

nice to meet a few new TOC owners there and will definitely be up for it if we were to arrange another one.i will post some pics up soon too..

Well done everyone :thumbsup:

Ray :)

Good to see you Ray. You werent far behind us with the times!

Classic moment when I looked inside your car for the first time to discover that you hadnt just stripped the back out, but the passenger seat too! All that was missin was the NOS!

cracking day and was good to see u all again :thumbsup:

my quickest reaction time was .457 and a top speed of 81.34 think ill strip the rear out next time round tho and see what times i can pull

cracking day and was good to see u all again :thumbsup:

my quickest reaction time was .457 and a top speed of 81.34 think ill strip the rear out next time round tho and see what times i can pull

do you think having 16's on didnt help you?

IMGP2055.jpg

Charlie and Lee

IMGP2058.jpg

GT4 and Andy

IMGP2070.jpg

Lee and GTI

IMGP2072.jpg

Me in clarky's car VS fiesta

IMGP2075.jpg

Chris VS focus

IMGP2080.jpg

Me VS focus