Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Santa Pod!

earpl

who knows, i only ran against two t ports with 15s on, both with a stripped out car, they probs had 70kg less easily than what i had in mine.. lee also has an uprated crank pulley over me and a decat, ill strip mine out and run again then ill let u know

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck04

• Kerby

• earpl

• clarky

Top Posters In This Topic

thx for the comments guys..

Clarky: just imagine wot would happen if i have NOS :P

Ross: the rear strut brace is only an OMP one, i only sprayed it to grey and a Tom's sticker.. donnt worry, u r not the first one thought that it was made by Tom's

i've aleady put all the seats back in now, and the car is so slow <_< oh well, i need the seats tho, the front seats weights 18k, rear seats 32k, spare tyres, jack and everything else that was in my car adds up to 20k, all together i took out 70k

Ray :)

looks like you had a great time!

My dad keeps going on about how i should fit a hyabusa engine HMMM future project cos a striped 'Busa powered yaris would be awesome :D :D

looks like you had a great time!

My dad keeps going on about how i should fit a hyabusa engine HMMM future project cos a striped 'Busa powered yaris would be awesome :D :D

Your dad??

Mine would recommend i put a 5cc engine in

Holy carp, ray wasnt far behind earpl :huh:

i think i only lost against lee and earpl if im not mistaken, and both of u have stripped out cars and on 15s so im impressed with mine :D

superb guys :D

and BLITZ! yes fit the 'busa engine that would stupidly awesome and if you turbo it i will worship you

Some great times there guys wish I had been there now. I was meant to be racing the Supra at Elvington on Sunday hence why I was'nt at pod with the Yaris. I turned up to find out it was RWYB bike only day! It did'nt say that on the web. Bit of a wasted day! :censor:

Kevin

sorry to hear that kevin, that sucks, would have been good to see u up there, im sure we'll be having another run up there in the near future so we will keep u posted bud :thumbsup:

haha mine wasnt that bad jay - was one of the louder yari there but compared to some of the drag cars mine sounded stock i tell u haha mine red lining sounded like some of theirs idoling :eek:

yeah charlie, yours is as loud as mine, if not louder! you need to take that cat out dude! kev, theres gonna be another soon! very soon!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links