Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Booster Kit Question

b1nda

Hi,

Im thinking of getting the Full Booster Kit For Phase 2 Yaris off Envy,

Just have a little question...does anybody know how much roughly it would cost to get it sprayed and fitted from a bodyshop so i have a rough estimate on how much to spend on painting and fitting??

.. ...mind u im not going to fit the booster spoiler as i already have one on my yaris and prefer that one.

Thanks

about £300 - £800

it depends on whether they make a crap job or rip you off

every body charges different prices, you will need to get a quote

I think he paid about £500 or £800 to be painted and fitted

You're looking at around £300 - £400 i'd say, cos i took my mate to get his mini body kit painted and the guy at the body shop charged about £350. But bear in mind that was the cost including his arches, mirrors and rear spoiler.

It cost me £120 for my front spoiler and mirrors, so £300 is about right i think.

:thumbsup:

Yeah, but it gives you a good idea of what to expect. From memory I think I paid about 90 for my front lip and a new bumper to be sprayed together at the start of this year.

had a look at his Garage..he paid £800 to be installed..also his kit looks different to the phase 2 yaris.

I prefer the look of the phase 1

around here ur looking at around 600-800, phone around and get some quotes, if u can tho, try and get some opionions from previous customers tho, ask about if i was u, word of mouth is the best way :thumbsup: and dont go with the cheapest until uve seen or heard from others regarding their quality - u can get cheap and great, or cheap and shoddy work

had a look at his Garage..he paid £800 to be installed..also his kit looks different to the phase 2 yaris.

Yes.. i did indeed pay £800 to get it painted and fitted.. but there is a lot to the kit i got....

Roof Spolier

2x Corner Spoilers

Tailgate Spoiler

Rear Masks

Bottom Bumper - 2 piece

Side Skirts

Front Lip with Inner Spioler and Mesh

Headlight Masks

Turbo Air Inlet (it was part of the kit.. so it went on... :ph34r: , looks good IMO :lol: I need a Turbo.. i'm holding on for a spoiler........ :lol:)

Fog Lamp Kit

I ordered my kit from Ears Ireland L.T.D and it got delivered from Toy Shop in Germany (this was before Envy became a Booster Dealer) the price for the full kit was £1200 Incl Delivery. I have no idea what Envy are chargeing for the kits.. but i can promose you that it's a quality kit, made to the highest standards.. and fits absolutely superbly :thumbsup:

Davy

Hi,

Just have a little question...does anybody know how much roughly it would cost to get it sprayed and fitted from a bodyshop so i have a rough estimate on how much to spend on painting and fitting??

.. ...mind u im not going to fit the booster spoiler as i already have one on my yaris and prefer that one.

Thanks

Can't wait to see you driving around in Cov :thumbsup: !

I think it will be the only one!

Hi,

Thanks

Can't wait to see you driving around in Cov :thumbsup: !

I think it will be the only one!

Yeah,

Cant wait to get it...there is only one modded yaris in Cov, its a gold P1 yaris...dont know if you have seen it,....if not youve probally herd it...the size of the exhaust thats on that yaris is HUGE!......ЪV€ you dont know off any good bodyshops in Cov do u?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links