Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Spoiler

CAMSHAFT

why do you want to change your TTE spoiler. The TTE one sticks out a little further and i like the look of your spoiler already  :thumbsup:

its not for the Tubby ;)

i prefer the more popular tte one aswell but up to u! I think the rare one looks like the old corsa spoilers! Tte ones cud do with being a little better blended though perhaps. Anyone tried having the spoiler smoothed in at all? specially the P1's as they seem more rounded so may suit some blending in of the tte spoiler. Just a thought!

u cant compare it to a corsa spoiler :crybaby: i just had my windows tinted and it makes the spoiler look 10x better as it now stands out

lol kinda obvious i dont own a yaris :P well cant you smooth the end bits into the boot bit? you get wat i mean? thats the bit i meant could do with smoothing. That way it kind of end further down so inbetween the two types of spoiler. I just thought it may look better if it blended in or even if it wasnt blended but just extended. Just a thought!

Nah, not worth smoothing any of it in apart from maybe the top part! Can't blend the sides as they sit against the rear window! :thumbsup:

Well yeah spose you could build an extension on it that wud rest against the window but no point in smoothing top. O well was just an uninformed idea :P But yeah i really love the tte spoiler as it is but i was just thinkin as a compensate for someone who owns the tte one but wants the one that toyota did!

O and btw heres the spoiler on the corsa i think it looks like corsa spoiler and tbh i dnt think it suits either car :P

I was looking into this a while back, if you go on the toyota holland site (toyota.nl) and look under the yaris accessories, its available as an extra on there!

Heres the accessory link

Just change the model to 'yaris' then '3door' on the next dropdown, then under 'Kies soort accessoire' change the dropdown to 'Exterieur' then choose 'Spoilers *1' ......easy! :D

Maybe we should see if they could ship a load over here?? :bookworm:

Matt :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links