Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Protection Pack Help

doddy

ive just got this yaris and noticed its got the mud flags and side trim but it looks mildly homosexual next to one with out so does and one know a good way to get it off i use intensive tar remover for badges but i think this might be to big a task for the tar remover and ideas :unsure:

Mud flaps just bolt/screw on

Side protectors need heat gun/hairdrier to soften adhesive and remove then clean up residue with your tar remover.

Why not leave them on to protect your Yaris from those annoying car park knocks & scrapes?

Welcome to TOC :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

petrol to get any old tape off

Careful using petrol................it damages the paintwork :(

the side protection strips just peel off they are only held on with double sided sticky pad, i took them off mine, the ones on the rear are the same, but the front ones are clued on so beware. :thumbsup:

what they all said....

I don't like protective door strips at all..as they are always at varying heights with other cars...so don't protect your doors at all from other inconsiderate people..in fact they cause more damage as the strip edge. ( door open) is very hard and has a small point of incident on neighbouring cars - causing more damage and doesn't damage their owners..so they are less likely to open doors with care etc all cars didn't have door strips.

If all cars didn't have door strips everyone would take more care as they are likely to damage their car too.

Vipes

what they all said....

I don't like protective door strips at all..as they are always at varying heights with other cars...so don't protect your doors at all from other inconsiderate people..in fact they cause more damage as the strip edge. ( door open) is very hard and has a small point of incident on neighbouring cars - causing more damage and doesn't damage their owners..so they are less likely to open doors with care etc all cars didn't have door strips.

If all cars didn't have door strips everyone would take more care as they are likely to damage their car too.

Vipes

yep peole think ahh it will only hit that big grey plastic strip and wham there door onto yours :censor:

From experience with my old car which did have the strips they don't work anyway. They'd only work if every car had flat sides and shopping trolleys were made of rubber. Yes, they're stuck on but take care when removing. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links