Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will A Tsport Back Bumper Fit A Gs?

oliross

hi, has any one fitted a t sport back bumper to a non t sport yaris b4, will it fit??? and will the lights work in it??? My yaris is very unique but at the moment the back is looking quite boring and i wanted to get a nice new bumper from the t sport. cheers

hi, has any one fitted a t sport back bumper to a non t sport yaris b4, will it fit??? and will the lights work in it??? My yaris is very unique but at the moment the back is looking quite boring and i wanted to get a nice new bumper from the t sport. cheers

yep the rear bumpers off a P1 TS will fit a P1 Yaris, i know i did it :thumbsup: , the lights can also be wired up can, it a little bit of a job but can be done, take a look at mine in my Garage (link below) if ya wanna see the results :thumbsup:

im new to this whole owners club, how would i be able to show you some pictures??? cheers by the way for letting me know that! :thumbsup:

CAMSHAFT your yaris looks pretty cool, im just trying to get my photos on, mine is quite similar to yours, ive got the tte front spoiler, m3's r tech rear roof spoiler, side skirts, tints, any way watch this space mine will be posted asap. :)

ok, im still tying to put them on, What does this mean??? Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed, cause once i work this out i can put them on, they are in my email account just waiting to b shown on here!

View the full size picture on image shack.. right click the image, and choose properties.. get the url and put the url into the img tags.. full size images should appear.