Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pic's Of My Yaris

oliross

Looking good :thumbsup: love the masks.. changes the front look no end.. the wheels are spot on too :)

that's a loovly looking car,

not sure on the front light masks

Front light masks were brought on eBay buddy, £40 with two lights!!! As for them im not so keen on them myself either but i put them on to be different! Morettes will prob go on once i have the dosh as ive just spent £700 on 2 sparco sienas and subframes. I think RGM do masks and brows though if any one is interested, and as for the wheels the TSW Razors will prob change for a nice set of 16" oz superturismos if they will fit cause ive dropped the ride 45mm, anyone know if they will fit??? or will i have to roll the arches??? :P

Very nice mate :-)

not a big fan of that spoiler though..............

but keep it up, it is looking good. :thumbsup:

That Spoiler is Wrong for a Yaris - Other than that - A tidy looking motor you have there - WELCOME TO TOC :thumbsup:

The front bumper is nice man :D

get that black side strip colourcoded then your car will look even better.

The wing isn't really to my tastes, but then its not my car is it, good job so far man!

Not a fan of the spoiler or the petrol cap cover I'm afraid, but that's just me, and it's your car.

Does look good though - good choice on silver. ;)

P.S. Where the hell is Seaton? :D

hard to tell but it looks like it and its on a standard grill :lol:

its on a standard grill  :lol:

i know <_<

i just zoomed in on the pic in paint and it looks like it is although not 100% sure

why do that, it goes back to that thread, 'false badging', i cant stand that i haven't even got a t sport Badge on the back of mine and its a real one :lol:

its on a standard grill  :lol:

i know <_<

i just zoomed in on the pic in paint and it looks like it is although not 100% sure

why do that, it goes back to that thread, 'false badging', i cant stand that i haven't even got a t sport Badge on the back of mine and its a real one :lol:

its not been confirmed yet though, but yea i agree with u

Not a fan of the spoiler or the petrol cap cover I'm afraid, but that's just me, and it's your car.

Does look good though - good choice on silver. ;)

P.S. Where the hell is Seaton? :D

Seaton is in east Devon near to Lyme Regis (west dorset) and Sidmouth

is that a T Sport badge i can see on the front  <_<

Yup, its a T sport Badge, i can see if you own a T sport you might be upset with re badging a car thats not a T sport, But hey, makes it look different

is that a T Sport badge i can see on the front  <_<

Yup, its a T sport Badge, i can see if you own a T sport you might be upset with re badging a car thats not a T sport, But hey, makes it look different

only in the respect that its trying to imitate a car you want it to be. it just brings down the t sport imo

but if thats ur thing...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links