Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pic's Of My Yaris

oliross

Not really my thing, i would like a T sport but at the end of the day i cant afford insurance cause im only 18 and although its only group 7 fully comp would be alot, which is why im trying to fit the t sport back bumper. :P

I'll be honest i dont really like the mods you done (spoiler, fuelcap, wrongly badged, headlight covers etc.) but as we always say it is your car not ours! However i dont think some of your mods go well with the silver colour. Maybe you should add some contrast in there somewhere! Also you say you cant afford a tsport but you just shelled out on £700 worth of seats?! All im saying is by the time you have made your car look like a tsport you will prob have spent more then you could have brought one for and be old enough to insure it with the money left! You said you paid £750 to insure your yaris with the pass plus and then KissmyRS said at 18 he is insured for 1200 on his fully comp P1 Tsport. Well your £750 insurance plus £700 buckets is £1450 (for those not good at maths) Therefore you could insure it with change in your pocket and from not doing the other mods you would have enough to buy the tsport with trade aswell (if you get a p1). See where everyone is coming from now?

Anyway welcome! Not trying to rant just trying to make you see sense :P

Woody

Nice car you have there oliross :yes: ....thinking of part chopping the suzuki gsx1400 for a yaris for the wife but not getting a very good response. :(

Nice car you have there oliross :yes: ....thinking of part chopping the suzuki gsx1400 for a yaris for the wife but not getting a very good response. :(

show her the t sport :thumbsup:

Those are Veilside light covers I belive...

are they? i dont know what they are, i got them off egay and the bloke taht had them b4 said they came from germany, just saw some on envy performance, i think RGM do them 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links