Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yet Another New Member!

jen_yaris

Hello! I'm a new girl on the block, as you can probably tell from the title. I've been reading these for a while, on and off and finally decided to make it official! My names Jen (not that it's obvious at all) and I own a Red Yaris CDX 5 door. I love her to bits, but as yet I don't have many mods to it, other than small bits and bobs. There's definetely some gorgoues cars on here, mines nothing special but I'll attempt to get some pics up as soon as possible. :P

Nice to meet you all! :D

Welcome to TOC Jen.

And may I congratulate you on choosing such a sensible user name unlike some others I could mention (me included). Just when you get to remember their user names you then have to remember what their real names are, and what car they drive.

Don't worry about not having many mods to the car. While it seems like everyone here has done loads to their cars, that's not true in every case.

PS - expect indoctrination by SoTOC to follow soon.

Welcome to TOC Jen :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

Hi Jen

Welcome to TOC! :group-cuddles: Its tradition to show of your car with pics.... if you dont we'll send some cute kittens round to force you to do so! :lol:

I dont have many mods either, I find it makes my car more individual! :thumbsup: There arent many of us lasses on TOC, so SoTOC are always pleased to meet new lady members! (SoTOC= Sisters of TOC! :thumbsup: )

Welcome to the club, try & sort some pics out so we can all ogle at your car (it took 8 months for me to sort some of mine :rolleyes: )

Hi and welcome.gif Jen!

Enjoy yourself here and yes, look forward to seeing some pics. Not everyone on here has modded cars (mine isn't, for example) but we do all have one thing in common, we love the Yaris! :yes:

Welcome to TOC.

As above, but pictures of you, if you're under 25, drapped over your car please!

:D :D :D

Whats wrong with the over 25's Johnathan (not that I can talk, am still young and beautiful and all that! :lol::lol: )

Like a pack of hounds I tell thee! :lol::lol:

And may I congratulate you on choosing such a sensible user name unlike some others I could mention (me included).  Just when you get to remember their user names you then have to remember what their real names are, and what car they drive.

hehe, Thanks! Although it's more to do with having a lack of imagination at that time in the morning than anything else. Glad it's helpful though! :D

And btw...thank you for everyone else welcoming me! You all seem very friendly, if a little over excited (some people at least!) :D I'm sure I'll get used to it in time though! I promise pictures will be appearing shortly (of the car, not me!)

Jen xxx

Lee (knightrider) got over excited, he's always like that around girls, as earpl said, he's a virgin! :P :thumbsup: