Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yet Another New Member!

jen_yaris

Lee (knightrider) got over excited, he's always like that around girls, as earpl said, he's a virgin! :P  :thumbsup:

i thorght you two had that night togeather, you know where you got over it with each other???? no?

seriously jen dont worry about them, their mostly harmless. join gold!! then you can browse the gold forums!!! where the real madness happens!!

Lee (knightrider) got over excited, he's always like that around girls, as earpl said, he's a virgin! :P  :thumbsup:

i thorght you two had that night togeather, you know where you got over it with each other???? no?

seriously jen dont worry about them, their mostly harmless. join gold!! then you can browse the gold forums!!! where the real madness happens!!

Keep it on topic.....

whats all this about Lee & Ryans night together? :lol::lol:

Easy now ladies! :P

I can't remember the nite in question, he must have spiked my drink! :lol:

Anyway, back on topic earpl! :angry:

welcome to the club jen :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Welcome to the club Jen :) indeed it is lovely to see another CDX.... I used to have a CDx before the MR2 :thumbsup: in fact its still around here somewhere :) they are lovely little cars the Yaris... wishing you many happy motoring miles :)

Welcome to TOC.

As above, but pictures of you, if you're under 25, drapped over your car please!

:D :D :D

Whats wrong with the over 25's Johnathan (not that I can talk, am still young and beautiful and all that! :lol::lol: )

Like a pack of hounds I tell thee! :lol::lol:

Nothing at all Dem - I just have to assume that the over 25's would be after a "maturer" playmate.

However, if you're over 25 and are interested, I am available as a Toy Boy. Please PM photos....

:D

Back on topic: Don't worry Jen - we don't bite, unless asked to... ;)

What about that prostitute he brought?

Jen welcome the the nut house :D

Welcome to TOC.

As above, but pictures of you, if you're under 25, drapped over your car please!

Whats wrong with the over 25's Johnathan (not that I can talk, am still young and beautiful and all that! :lol::lol: )

Nothing at all Dem - I just have to assume that the over 25's would be after a "maturer" playmate.

However, if you're over 25 and are interested, I am available as a Toy Boy. Please PM photos....

I forget that you are younger than me.... I'm 24, you can be my toy boy if you like! :lol::lol::lol: Dont need to supply photos, you've seen them already!

Jen - ignore these loons that call themselves "men", dont let them put you off, we just enjoy a laugh from time to time is all! :thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC.

I forget that you are younger than me.... I'm 24, you can be my toy boy if you like! :lol::lol::lol: Dont need to supply photos, you've seen them already!

Jen - ignore these loons that call themselves "men", dont let them put you off, we just enjoy a laugh from time to time is all! :thumbsup:

Splendid.

Dem - it never hurts to have more photos...

And I don't call myself a man!

I'm a myopic man beast thingy!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links