Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not Clean Yet But Cant Help Meself!

RFvitz

Right.... i know... its dirty, but had a bit of rain these past coulpe days.

Couldnt help snappin a few shots though.

what y'all think?

rfvitz2.jpg

rfvitz1.jpg

rfvitz3.jpg

:D :D :D

yep i had it painted myself.... thanks.

ye and its true about the joints....it'd be smoother in black i suppose....but i couldnt find a black one at the time i bought it! ...next choice was white :D

nice job, looks good. alloys could be a little bigger but thats not a big thing

like the light brows, they look a little different to those ive seen before

Jay

nice job, looks good. alloys could be a little bigger but thats not a big thing

like the light brows, they look a little different to those ive seen before

Jay

looks great, but as Jay said it needs bigger alloys and drop it alittle :thumbsup:

ye and its true about the joints....it'd be smoother in black i suppose....but i couldnt find a black one at the time i bought it! ...next choice was white :D

Looks gorgeous tho, not many around either!

....no comments on the new veilside front? :)

you should know us by now we will only pick out the bad points and put ya down :P but yea it looks sweet :drool: but get bigger wheels :thumbsup:

Was just about to mention the Veilside front! :yes:

Looking good! :D :thumbsup:

Where have you been btw? Not been on in ages!

SOOOO YUMMY! :drool::drool::drool: If the joints were smoothed and the wheels bigger and the side skirts smoother that would be a send from above! It's still AMAZING! Really nice car you got there! not too sure on the eyebrows but they look similar to ones i seen on a mean jap vitz (fabulous tuning? :huh: ) and they looked sweet on that! Would love a dead on front shot to see eyebrows and front spoiler proper! But yeah uber nice car! :thumbsup: *shakes hand*

cheers guys :)

ye i do love her... havent been on here in ages true....havent done anything to her in ages too, had a lil fender bender buot a month back....and been abroad for some time so...

i'll be snapping loads of pics when i clean her! i'll get u that front shot np :)

Looking good, mate. :thumbsup:

I love white HBs! Shame it's only an option on a new Yaris on the T3 over here. Now let's see it sparkle in some pics in the sunshine. I hear you do get a bit of sun over there! B)

Looking good, mate. :thumbsup:

I love white HBs! Shame it's only an option on a new Yaris on the T3 over here. Now let's see it sparkle in some pics in the sunshine. I hear you do get a bit of sun over there!  B)

HBs ??? :unsure:

oh and ye we do get our fair share of sunshine :)

I like your rear valance alot, it was custom made wasn't it?

So, the questuion i'm sure not just me has been dying to ask....

Is it the genuine one Kev was selling a while back or is it an eBay replica? (you'd be suprised how many people don't understand what replica actually means :P Not related to this topic! :wacko: )

Still mate, it does look good, but those wheels need to be upsized slightly...Maybe 2"s? And nice brows...where from?

Yo! .. Great looking Yaris you got there mate! Love the Veilside front and brows, like everyone else, need to know where you got the brows from. :drool:

Keep up the good work and get some more snaps in the sun, preferably some arty farty ones :D

:thumbsup:

Looks like a ASD rear valance to me and iirc I think the brows were custom made! :thumbsup:

White 16's would actually look class! :drool: