Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Questions From A Newbie

monkeyjim

Sorry mate - when I said "turning over quickly" I perhaps wasn't as clear as I might have been. :D

I meant does it sound like it's spinning the engine round fast.

Listen to the noise your car makes when you turn the key and to the noise that another car that hasn't got a problem makes. If it's not turning the engine round fast enough then it could be the things I mentioned.

I dont think the Yaris ever came in Lagoon Blue

It did according to Shaz

in 2000 the P1 Yaris only came in 3 different

8B6 is the light blue colour in the pre-face lift yaris

8P4 is the dark blue on both pre and post face lift yaris

761 ive only ever seen on a Vitz

hope this helps :thumbsup:

Getting confused again, I was happily calling my car Lagoon Blue this morning, but now I dont know. I've got a 2000 P1 Yaris & it's this colour (Lagoon Blue, 8M6 according to Shaz in the post if you dont want to read it) so I hope you're just mistaken for once :ffs:

Right, well that's the same colour as mine then. It's definately not the carlo blue, that looks darker. I have found the vin plate, but some say the colour is on there, some say not.

I have found a three digit number, similar to one of the codes posted, but 1 number out.

Obviously there's no point posting this if the colour isn't mentioned on the vin plate.

Anyway, I'm just glad that I have seen another blue like mine I was begining t think it was a respray!

:bye:

Right, well that's the same colour as mine then. It's definately not the carlo blue, that looks darker. I have found the vin plate, but some say the colour is on there, some say not.

I have found a three digit number, similar to one of the codes posted, but 1 number out.

Obviously there's no point posting this if the colour isn't mentioned on the vin plate.

Anyway, I'm just glad that I have seen another blue like mine  I was begining t think it was a respray!

You're not the only 1 who was thinking about a respray. I'm going to see if I can find the VIN plate & get the code. If you post the paint code on here some1 who works for Mr T might be able to identify it

Anyway, I'm just glad that I have seen another blue like mine  I was begining t think it was a respray!

You're not the only 1 who was thinking about a respray. I'm going to see if I can find the VIN plate & get the code. If you post the paint code on here some1 who works for Mr T might be able to identify it

Cheers Kev,

Can you tell me which number on the vin plate is the paint code. I assume it would be foolish to post the whole thing on a public message board?

Cheers Kev,

Can you tell me which number on the vin plate is the paint code. I assume it would be foolish to post the whole thing on a public message board?

Yes, please dont post your VIN on here, just to be on the safe side - sometimes weirdos read the forums!

Just found my paint code (I think) & it's 8M4, if any1 can identify this colour for me I'd really appreciate it

Edit: Just done a search on google & found some1 saying it's Royal Sapphire on a LOC forum, is this the colour? That would be hilarious if it was because I remember years ago when my mum was sorting her current car at a Toyota dealership I was looking at the paint examples on the wall & told every1 that's what colour car I wanted.

Edited by Kev Mc

Just found my paint code (I think) & it's 8M4, if any1 can identify this colour for me I'd really appreciate it

Edit: Just done a search on google & found some1 saying it's Royal Sapphire on a LOC forum, is this the colour? That would be hilarious if it was because I remember years ago when my mum was sorting her current car at a Toyota dealership I was looking at the paint examples on the wall & told every1 that's what colour car I wanted.

That must be it Kev, yours is the same colour as mine, and I also have 8M4 on my vin plate.

A very large pat on the back, cheers matey! :thumbsup: