Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Rear Jobies

tim_mabin

Hi Guys,

I know there's been post's about LED clusters for the yari before, but as far as I know they've all been like original lights with LED's in them. Anyway's when I had my car lowered the chap told me that the guys from Ultra were brinning out some new clusters for the yaris. Anyone know anything about this...

PS. Pic for ref

post-19670-1126857743_thumb.jpg

They are quad LED sidelights. I dont think they are legal but the bill are mostly bothered by the colour i.e. blue ones. The ones i got are from Halfords and are ment to be white but give a cool bit of blue.

I like cluster lights, just not those in particular & they're a bit steep just for some lights imo

You really dont like em do you m8

What gives you that idea?

i want some of these as well.

Whos garage/website shows them pulling apart some lexus lights and removing the silver section of them? Was it hard?

no............thank god, there horrible!

I like cluster lights, just not those in particular & they're a bit steep just for some lights imo
You really dont like em do you m8

What gives you that idea?

Wo there... bit of confusion. I only meant those lights in particular. Was also only messin :D